• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Oh, yeah, i can totally use a VPN, even if it's not a great solution for streaming. It's just... harder to convince people to do that to watch that series you love than to just send a link to stream/download for cheap.

But eh, life finds a way. When it's all said and done, Rider popularizing in North America would probably be a good thing for all international fans on the long run.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
01 - 15

I see Christmas came early this year! Or maybe it'll be a double gift, going by the preview? Also, Izu possibly being infected?

Man, that's almost a full series in 15 episodes.

Is shoutfactory stuff on Amazon viewable outside US?

Not really, at least from a quick search. They probably have only the NA rights for those series.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Shoutfactory are they doing anymore sentai? Would love Denjiman

Oct 25, 2017
Been way too behind on the weekly Toku. So I binged through Zero-One so far. Still need to catch up on Ryusoulger.

Aruto has gotten a lot better over time. He's still a dork, but he's a hot-blooded one full of passion and energy. Shining Assault Hopper looks awesome, can't wait to see more next time.
Fuwa is nuts. Yaiba is pretty good too.
I'm surprised metsuboijinrai.net aren't going to stick around. Didn't expect this series to go the Gingaman or Goseiger route of arc villains. The Assassin did feel like a full arc too.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think either of the Metsubojinrai.net riders are going to be gone for long, it's just obvious that ZAIA/Gai/not-FotNS-Thouser is going to be focused as the new threat in the next arc.

I do wonder how Fuwa will be handled after this: the Daybreak culprits are out of commission, he obviously doesn't trust ZAIA, and his upgrade continue takes take a toll on him...unless we forget about it after a while like with Geiz's upgrade.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I continue needing to give 01 props for its writing. The parallel editing with Jin and Aruto's mourning worked really well! It also emphasized that Jin is going through the trials usually reserved for the heroic Kamen Riders and set up his internal conflict seen later in the episode.

Oct 25, 2017
Jin has an upgrade form in the catalog.
Exactly, hehe. There's always the chance it's not for him (we did have Dodo->Ikazuchi and the Falcon key wasn't his in the first place) but there's really no reason to think that for now.

I don't think either of the Metsubojinrai.net riders are going to be gone for long, it's just obvious that ZAIA/Gai/not-FotNS-Thouser is going to be focused as the new threat in the next arc.

I do wonder how Fuwa will be handled after this: the Daybreak culprits are out of commission, he obviously doesn't trust ZAIA, and his upgrade continue takes take a toll on him...unless we forget about it after a while like with Geiz's upgrade.
Fuwa has another power up in line, Rampage Gatling. Besides that, gotta commend the show for having 2 power ups that involve fucking up your body and not abandoning the the side effect after one use for either one.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So Ryusoulger is getting another PGSM cast member appearance, Sailor Venus:

EMHSmFNUYAA8C0B

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I worry more she is the Grease than anything else, to be fair. Her getting a form change is already better than any female Rider I can think of.

I skipped over Grease, because that's late 40s in terms of upgrades. I don't want that. I feel like she's gotta pick up a ForceRiser or the ThousanDriver at some point.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
The axe shotgun is the finale form weapon isn't it?

Their finale weapon game has been weak since Fourze

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped over Grease, because that's late 40s in terms of upgrades. I don't want that. I feel like she's gotta pick up a ForceRiser or the ThousanDriver at some point.
Oh yeah, I want her to keep pace with everyone, she is awesome. So far the show hasn't marginalized her beyond other tertiary riders which I really appreciate. In-suit performer is also giving it their all, they have the best moves.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Nah, this is mid-form. Zi-O Decade, Build Rabbit Tank Sparkling, Ex-Aid XX. We still got Zi-O II, Build Hazard, and Ex-Aid Level 99 as the next step, and then final. Zero-One is
Metal Cluster Hopper and Rampage Vulcan
next, then the road to final form.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017

Nah, it's the big Q2 upgrade that may share the weapon/something with the final form. It seems that the roleplay props tend to taper off at a certain point so they don't like to sell a lot of accessories that late in the series anymore. Why most recent final forms either don't have a unique weapon or share one as feared with the axe.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Nah, this is mid-form. Zi-O Decade, Build Rabbit Tank Sparkling, Ex-Aid XX. We still got Zi-O II, Build Hazard, and Ex-Aid Level 99 as the next step, and then final. Zero-One is
Metal Cluster Hopper and Rampage Vulcan
next, then the road to final form.
Where did you find these and Jin's upgrade?

Oct 25, 2017
Fuwa has the best suits in the show and it's not close. I don't even dislike the other suits in the show his are just that good

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So for anyone who wants the Mill Creek Ultraman releases, they are now B2G1F at Best Buy. Prices are generally a little higher than somewhere like amazon, but you can get, say, the steelbooks for Ultraman, UltraSeven, and the preorder for Ultraman Returns for the cheapest I've seen (Ultra Q is still much cheaper elsewhere).

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
There are several things about the A.I.M.S. suits, such as the weird asymmetry on the base ones (at least combined with the rest of the design elements) that do make them a bit eh.

Though Lightning Hornet is still prolly my favorite Zero-One suit so far.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man am I late to the party on the confirmation of Zero One being cut short? I know it was rumored for a while, but still stings. Winger being real is cool tho

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Man am I late to the party on the confirmation of Zero One being cut short? I know it was rumored for a while, but still stings. Winger being real is cool tho

Unless you're joking, that Winger copyright is just an edit. We already have catalogues for Zero-One going into the third quarter anyway (well, kind of, all designs are just silhouettes this time).

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
And the design of Zero-One's next upgrade, which was hidden by the toy catalogue, ended up leaking through... licensed underwear.

Metal Cluster Hopper
EMMqcuFUcAAYslh

ss36n2rnop541.jpg

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I like that the 3 rider factions have distinct suits you can tell apart at a glance

Status
Not open for further replies.