TokuEra 2019 |OT| Are we all dancing to the tune of a toy company?

TheAggroCraig

Nov 6, 2017
I'd love more Build but it has to end somewhere, so I can't say I expect anything further other than cameos in larger scale movies where old Riders show up. Grease's movie was great, and I'm fine with it exactly as it was as an ending.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Toei Website tells that we will know more about Lupat Story that TV Left off on Ryusoul vs Lupat.

I hope they more explain about lupins collection. it's clearly tied with gangler origins (safes) somehow.

OP
OP
Tiu Neo

Tiu Neo

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Toei Website tells that we will know more about Lupat Story that TV Left off on Ryusoul vs Lupat.

I hope they more explain about lupins collection. it's clearly tied with gangler origins (safes) somehow.
After what they did with the big evil in ToQ vs Kyoryuger, I wouldn't expect any good lore or development of those crossover movies.

Damn, Thouser didn't need to do the M. Bison stomp on him.
Ohhh, that's why that move felt familiar!

Birdie

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm I don't know if it carries the same connotation in Japan but interesting the Raid Driver girl calls herself a "shepherd" while Fuwa is the wolf.

OP
OP
Tiu Neo

Tiu Neo

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Ryusoulger 41

I really like Ui's dad. Wish him and Ui were a bit better used, tho. Well, like most of the other characters too. And hey, it's Miu! Or Mia, I guess. She even has a mini-Miu on her bag! Also, lots of fun gags!

Anyway, some development for Kreon, so I guess his heel turn is close. That would probably mean final arc finally, since there would be no way of making new monsters. That or he'll become the big bad in some way and the Ryusoul will have to save him. And, you know, I would be ok if Wyzul heel turned too. Kreon would be miserable without him. However, the next episode preview doesn't give me much hope of that.

Oh, another returning "actor" is that poncho! By now, it's probably older than most if not all the actors on those scenes, heh.

Last edited:

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
Why hasn't there been villian that tires to wear multiple drivers like strapped all over his body? Be a great anniversary viiian

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Red's an Alata. Alata could code switch when he needed to. Kai never looked cool.

Ever.
EVVVVVVVVVVER. (Well maybe when he came back for Gokai.)

Whereas this guy at least has a little swag in his walk.