• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Bandai: We still sale it!!!

Tl02i4p.jpg

Lupinranger VS Patranger VS Memorial Set

The included DX VS Changer has updated paint apps and also includes BGM and dialogue from Kairi and Keiichiro! There is also a bonus recording from Noel.

The included Red Dial Fighter and Trigger Machine #1 also have updated gloss paint jobs and trigger exclusive sounds in the Memorial VS Changer.

Along with cards depicting scenes from the show, GSPO IDs and Phantom Thief calling cards are included for all 7 cast members (Noel gets a thief calling card)

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How long before Kamen Rider goes Fortnite and we get a season themed after a Battle Royale with like 100 Riders

(some limited to CG and concept art among half of them being kitbash of course)

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think because it doesn't look needlessly monstrousness...which wouldn't make sense for a Rider that is totally mechanical and designed after a sleek spacecraft.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think because it doesn't look needlessly monstrousness...which wouldn't make sense for a Rider that is totally mechanical and designed after a sleek spacecraft.

Yeah, but they used to give that kind of out of place organic detailing even to designs where it doesn't work, like Kabuto and Decade. Both really needed something closer to this Fourze.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but they used to give that kind of out of place organic details even to designs where it doesn't work, like Kabuto and Decade. Both really needed something closer to this Fourze.
Made me think of Zero One, Another Zero One probably stole the SIC design

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but they used to give that kind of out of place organic detailing even to designs where it doesn't work, like Kabuto and Decade. Both really needed something closer to this Fourze.
That's what I meant I don't like with a lot of SIC.

It works with OOO though because it shows off the idea of it being a magical chimera transformation better.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Probably going to pick up Ghost as well. Mostly waiting for Ex-Aid and Build (maybe Rogue if we get lucky).

SIC Hero Saga Genm (Hero Saga are one off statues).
39942264_10217696463986963_8922703444003782656_o.jpg

40029811_10217696463706956_3583665409783496704_o.jpg

I also love the other one-offs, like Bravo Number Arms.

C-Q-3stVwAAL8H8.jpg

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The staff list for Kiramager actually looks great. Hideaki Tsukada is back as the main producer after years away from tv tokusatsu (Dekaranger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Fourze, Space Squad), Taku Mochizuki (Kyuranger's main producer) is back as a secondary producer. The main writer is Naruhisa Arakawa (Abaranger, Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Akibaranger, Strongest Battle, Space Squad). The pilot director is Kyohei Yamaguchi (Heisei Generations Forever, tons of Heisei Rider episodes in the last decade).

section-0001-0002.jpg

Last edited:

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Woo, Arakawa. Exactly who's needed right now. Nobody does making every member of the team actually enjoyable like he does.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I like when the vehicles are a good mix. I can't tell which of the women will be the tomboy lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I knew those Dekaranger vibes I was getting weren't unfounded. The mech design is super interesting, dunno bout the crystaline look however its good to be going back to something a bit more old school. Interested why the original scans had the green ranger as a red ranger, if they are going back to the ToQ style anything goes I wonder how they'll execute it.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I like when the vehicles are a good mix. I can't tell which of the women will be the tomboy lol

Green maybe? Pink is the healer archetype, according to the translated roll call stuff.

"The Warrior of Creation! Kiramei Red!"
『創の戦士!キラメイレッド!』
"Inspiration Sparkling!"
"He is a warrior who possesses the power of the Red Kiramei Stone! He can fight by harnessing an infinite amount of shining mental images!"

"The Warrior of Slashing! Kiramei Blue"
『斬の戦士!キラメイブルー!』
"Sword Point Unstoppable!"
"With the power of the Blue Kiramei Stone he can use sword techniques and unique slashing attacks!"

"The Warrior of Healing! Kiramei Pink!"
『治の戦士!キラメイピンク!』
"Manipulation Incredible!"
"She fights with the power of the Pink Kiramei Stone! She's especially good at aikido!"

"The Warrior of Shooting! Kiramei Yellow!"
『射の戦士!キラメイイエロー!』
"Guidance Shooting!"
"Using the power of the Yellow Kiramei Stone, he can utilize several shooting attacks and techniques!"

"The Warrior of Speed! Kiramei Green!"
『速の戦士!キラメイグリーン!』
"Charging Lightning!"
"Using the power of the Green Kiramei Stone, she can unleash a successive series of high speed attacks!"

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Will have to see that roll call, not feeling it in just text.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017

This is a mighty purchase man, congrats.

Out of the 4 new batch of SIC, I think Fourze and Ghost are the best. Fourze elevates that it's basically a space shuttle crammed into a suit and Ghost is more...ghostly looking. Ryuki and Kuuga were just buff version of their suits.

Kiramager's designs are OK. Right amount of cool, not much surprises, but the staff seems solid.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Yep, that's a good promo pic. Still not getting too hyped because 1) gems remind me of Goggle V and 2) The last 6 or 7 seasons had everything to be great seasons and most of them underdelivered a lot.

Ryusoul 39

I like those Bamba moments we have sometimes. He's easily my favorite Ryusoulger, and I hope they explore him a bit more on those remaining episodes.

We can know this is a Sakamoto episode because Asuna pretty much beat the monster untransformed, lol. And then that Santa Bamba part. Oh man, so good.

And hey, great to see everyone using powerups! While Ryusoul is still red-centric, it's far from the worst in that sense, I guess.

Oh, and that mecha battle. Hope Kirameiger keeps those, or even better, never gets the big combination mechas.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the year after next is an anniversary year for sentai

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
So uh...why was Takeru Satoh in Urataros mode the entire cameo in Heisei Forever? Bizzare.

They didn't want to betray expectations for what an older Ryotaro would be like. Going with Urataros let them sideskirt that. It's why Ura's voice was toned way down and it's basically just Satoh speaking.

Please give me a cool Red again. It's been ages.

His thing is IMAGINATION so I woudn't get hopes too up for something other than a loud/genki type.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They didn't want to betray expectations for what an older Ryotaro would be like. Going with Urataros let them sideskirt that. It's why Ura's voice was toned way down and it's basically just Satoh speaking.
Huh I guess I get it?

There's the scene at the end where his eyes flick off from blue too but...I dunno it bugged me.

I will say that I legit was hyped as hell for the last twenty or so minutes of Forever. Like...that was some awesome fanservice.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
So uh...why was Takeru Satoh in Urataros mode the entire cameo in Heisei Forever? Bizzare.

If you got Takeru Satou to come back, you make his shoot as easy as possible. So, single costume and voice to deal with. Was likely a very quick shoot. It's akin to asking Harrison Ford to come back for Star Wars. You grease those wheel and make his effort minimal.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking of Satoh being like Wesley Snipe's and refusing to open his eyes for more than a few seconds so they had to digitally add in the eyes.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Probably going to pick up Ghost as well. Mostly waiting for Ex-Aid and Build (maybe Rogue if we get lucky).

SIC Hero Saga Genm (Hero Saga are one off statues).
39942264_10217696463986963_8922703444003782656_o.jpg

40029811_10217696463706956_3583665409783496704_o.jpg

I also love the other one-offs, like Bravo Number Arms.

C-Q-3stVwAAL8H8.jpg
Hell yeah. Those look hot. I know some look radically different, but I always liked the different take on the various Riders.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

His thing is IMAGINATION so I woudn't get hopes too up for something other than a loud/genki type.

The chief from Boukenger's thing was "Adventure" but he was still cool.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Yall bluefin is doing God's work. Sengoku driver is coming in March and the Decadriver is coming in April.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017

I kind of suspected Satoh's agency didn't want him to look weak or weird and wanted him to look as charismatic as possible, but it would be strange if Ryotaro is suddenly wise and charismatic, so they made him act in Urataros mode.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Why no one told me we getting a new enemy type in Zero One? Does this mean Zero one is the series with the most driver types?

If
If done right that is the best kind. My all time favorite red is Banban

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh yeah now we're getting Raids (humans with Progrise keys).

Surprised we haven't just got to the part where they recycle Magia ad-infinitum.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I like rider when the monsters were monsters by choice. When was the last time that happen? Ghost toward the end?

Oh yeah now we're getting Raids (humans with Progrise keys).

Surprised we haven't just got to the part where they recycle Magia ad-infinitum.
I predict raids will give way to Humagear/Human fusions, like Roidmodes did toward the end

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Why no one told me we getting a new enemy type in Zero One? Does this mean Zero one is the series with the most driver types?

If

Ban is fine but it feels like we've had Reds that weren't cool for ages. Last "cool" Red was Captain Marvelous?

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it's been that long hasn't it? Kyuranger was the first team in a while where the individual memebers had some flair and personality to them

This is always the problem. If I don't like the Red or the team, I'm out, regardless of the look.

Kyuranger's Lucky was... real rough, but ultimately grew on me. Kyoryuger was solid. Go-Busters was red soft until Enter, Gold and Silver became fixtures. Gokaiger and Shinkenger were great.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
This is always the problem. If I don't like the Red or the team, I'm out, regardless of the look.

Kyuranger's Lucky was... real rough, but ultimately grew on me. Kyoryuger was solid. Go-Busters was red soft until Enter, Gold and Silver became fixtures. Gokaiger and Shinkenger were great.
Man Dekaranger was lightening in a bottle. Even Gokaiger kinda of dropped the ball on giving doc and Ami some development.

Shinkenger was something different, having a slightly antagonistic red. They should try that again

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it's been that long hasn't it? Kyuranger was the first team in a while where the individual memebers had some flair and personality to them

Yep. Also, Kyuranger was the first series in a while that I actually finished.

Yeah see i miss teams like Gokaiger and Shinkenger. Takeru Shiba was an awesome Red. Though really...in the last...20 years we haven't had that many serious Reds.

BoukenRed
2009's ShinkenRed
2011's Captain Marvelous

I wouldn't say any of the 2000s reds were all that cool either, unless I'm forgetting something about Abaranger/Hurricaneger.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, someone like Banban was a possibility in my thoughts for a "creative" fighting Red since it was also Arakawa. Even if our (albeit very brief) description may not suggest a "serious" Red, I'd still be down for a hothead like him.

Red's gonna get plenty of focus and development, either way. It's the rest of the team that I'm looking forward to actually being interesting.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, someone like Banban was a possibility in my thoughts for a "creative" fighting Red since it was also Arakawa. Even if our (albeit very brief) description may not suggest a "serious" Red, I'd still be down for a hothead like him.

Red's gonna get plenty of focus and development, either way. It's the rest of the team that I'm looking forward to actually being interesting.
48 damn eps and they do virtually nothing most of the time for the rest of the cast

Status
Not open for further replies.