• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of the Grease V-Cinema is pretty tight and a great last act (so far...) for Build.

...and it got me thinking how the last piece of Ghost merchandise was the Spectre V-Cinema lol.

Thankfully Takeru's post-series cameos are arguably the greatest depiction of the character and the series.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I'd love more Build but it has to end somewhere, so I can't say I expect anything further other than cameos in larger scale movies where old Riders show up. Grease's movie was great, and I'm fine with it exactly as it was as an ending.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Toei Website tells that we will know more about Lupat Story that TV Left off on Ryusoul vs Lupat.

I hope they more explain about lupins collection. it's clearly tied with gangler origins (safes) somehow.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Toei Website tells that we will know more about Lupat Story that TV Left off on Ryusoul vs Lupat.

I hope they more explain about lupins collection. it's clearly tied with gangler origins (safes) somehow.

After what they did with the big evil in ToQ vs Kyoryuger, I wouldn't expect any good lore or development of those crossover movies.

Damn, Thouser didn't need to do the M. Bison stomp on him.

Ohhh, that's why that move felt familiar!

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
BTW beardless Gentoku in Grease V-Cinema 🤢🤮

But that payoff though at the end was magical.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
Kamen Rider 01 18 spoilers:

b5yyr8Yh.jpg

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm I don't know if it carries the same connotation in Japan but interesting the Raid Driver girl calls herself a "shepherd" while Fuwa is the wolf.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Ryusoulger 41

I really like Ui's dad. Wish him and Ui were a bit better used, tho. Well, like most of the other characters too. And hey, it's Miu! Or Mia, I guess. She even has a mini-Miu on her bag! Also, lots of fun gags!

Anyway, some development for Kreon, so I guess his heel turn is close. That would probably mean final arc finally, since there would be no way of making new monsters. That or he'll become the big bad in some way and the Ryusoul will have to save him. And, you know, I would be ok if Wyzul heel turned too. Kreon would be miserable without him. However, the next episode preview doesn't give me much hope of that.

Oh, another returning "actor" is that poncho! By now, it's probably older than most if not all the actors on those scenes, heh.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
So, Red looks to be an Alata this time around. In general look and honestly, feeling a bit younger than them.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why hasn't there been villian that tires to wear multiple drivers like strapped all over his body? Be a great anniversary viiian

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Red's an Alata. Alata could code switch when he needed to. Kai never looked cool.

Ever.
EVVVVVVVVVVER. (Well maybe when he came back for Gokai.)
Mashin-Sentai-Kiramager-Cast-1.jpg

Whereas this guy at least has a little swag in his walk.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already wondering how the next Zord will look
or if even Kiramajin can be swapped around, since in the battle scene the helicopter wasn't attached but the the above screen it is

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I usually hate the asymmetrical arms, but here it works so well for the mecha. The night time fights with it all lighted up look amazing though, definitely one of the most stylish mechas of the last decade. Overall it looks so good because it's been so long since having a clean vehicle only theme for the mecha, and its execution is excellent. Pink as the torso, Red as the legs, blue as a weapon and green and yellow for arms is inspired and an unusual arrangement, kinda reminds me of Mega Voyager in some ways.

Oct 25, 2017
Zero-One 19

Gai Amatsu knows way more than he's letting on. Purposely rigging the competition at the end there.
Though the Raiders aren't helping... unless he's in cahoots somehow.

Ryusoulger 42

A goofy episode is the only way for someone as hammy as Wyzul to go out. He was one of the better parts of Ryusoulger. I guess they had to get rid of him with the endgame starting up.
Cool to see Masaru Nagai return to Sentai. Didn't he turn down Gokaiger and that's why they had to get TimeYellow for those episodes?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So Beverly just released an English version of Be The One. And Bluefin just posted a picture with shout factory on their Twitter. Maybe we're getting a rider DVD this or next year? If so, what would yall want it to be?

Personally, I want kabuto first, but more realistically, I can see it being W or maybe Build.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
So Beverly just released an English version of Be The One. And Bluefin just posted a picture with shout factory on their Twitter. Maybe we're getting a rider DVD this or next year? If so, what would yall want it to be?

Personally, I want kabuto first, but more realistically, I can see it being W or maybe Build.

I mean, that English version would point to Build, yeah?

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I would think so, but I'd be surprised if we got build this quickly. The show just ended last year. But shit if shout and Bluefin are that quick, then I say bring it.

Bluefin has made a point that the stuff they get is just what Bandai has in production. Bandai probably has a number of Build Driver's laying around. Makes sense to try and sync up with the stock they have and a show with Shout Factory.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Bluefin has made a point that the stuff they get is just what Bandai has in production. Bandai probably has a number of Build Driver's laying around. Makes sense to try and sync up with the stock they have and a show with Shout Factory.
OK, yep that makes sense.

Speaking of bluefin, should I get the deca driver or sengoku driver? I really want the sengoku, but I figure there's more bang for your buck in the deca driver.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I want them to continue the sentai releases before they start Kamen Rider.

But if they do rider I want Kiva or W fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.