• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Such a good game.

Still hope we gonna a Switch port so that more people gonna check it out.

I bet it would do really well on it if they would do it.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I loved Persona 5.....and that's the only Persona I've played so far.

Would I dig this?

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of those Wii U titles that I feel needs a second life on the Switch. I feel like this would be a third-party exclusive Nintendo should absolutely be negotiating to republish, along with titles like Bayonetta 2.

Besides, after playing Persona 4 Golden, I know it'd be a perfect fit for playing on-the-go (even if it means making the tablet-exclusive functions a bit less unique).

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
I should really finish this game. I remember getting to a point where random encounters kept wiping out my party and then I kind of just stopped.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man I know this game has a fairly vocal fan base, but I really can't stress how much I enjoyed playing this game. When you finally connect all the skills in combat so satisfying (despite their being no way to speed them up).

Characters were fun with the exception of Barry whose antics are... questionable to say the least.