• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is probably better marketing than what the game has gotten so far.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean as noted before the songs make it a tricky and pricey situation, otherwise you risk tonal dissonance

While this game is definitely more focused on songs than others, there are many other RPGs and anime that are dubbed, as well as have moments where a character sings in Japanese. I don't think most people would care past the initial performance.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
While this game is definitely more focused on songs than others, there are many other RPGs and anime that are dubbed, as well as have moments where a character sings in Japanese. I don't think most people would care past the initial performance.
Songs are sung throughout the game by the entire core cast.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
I blew a huge stack of orbs trying to get holiday Nino and Sothis and they drop this on us?

:(

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Songs are sung throughout the game by the entire core cast.

Yea but atlus usa (i know its nintendo publishing) stella glow and it has english vouces with japanese singers in tact. Hell even Japan releasing things with different singing voice and voice actors

Also them making a excuse last time they just dont wanna delay the release a year more to dub the game is not an excuse this time around

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Yea but atlus usa (i know its nintendo publishing) stella glow and it has english vouces with japanese singers in tact. Hell even Japan releasing things with different singing voice and voice actors

Also them making a excuse last time they just dont wanna delay the release a year more to dub the game is not an excuse this time around
considering how it performed previously i wouldn't be surprised if they kept costs low to keep profits up

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017

They also weren't going to delay the worldwide release of the Switch version for English audio. Further, the music rights concerning TMS are not the same as Stella Glow, and ultimately, decisions made regarding the localization still rest with Nintendo.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a long while since I played FEH, always wanted TMS to be in when I played the game. Good for cross promotion, hope this boost the sales for the switch version and we get a sequel.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I read "Fire Emblem Heroes" as "Fire Emblem Warriors" and was surprised and excited. I don't play Heroes, but i'll await the Dragalia Lost crossover.

Lunir

May 17, 2018
Mexico
Guys. I'm dying, I can't contain the hype.

So excited, so glad to hear them in english. Kiria and Tsubasa sound GREAT.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They also weren't going to delay the worldwide release of the Switch version for English audio. Further, the music rights concerning TMS are not the same as Stella Glow, and ultimately, decisions made regarding the localization still rest with Nintendo.
I mean they could have planned doing the en voices ahead if they want to they had time doubt we will get alot of new story that's not on the base game. Also I don't think AVEX would stop them dubbing the songs. Sushi striker op was dubbed by nintendo west iirc right.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Them having English VAs is really bizarre. I quit playing this game, but I'm glad they're promoting TMS here.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I mean they could have planned doing the en voices ahead if they want to they had time doubt we will get alot of new story that's not on the base game. Also I don't think AVEX would stop them dubbing the songs. Sushi striker op was dubbed by nintendo west iirc right.
It was always obvious that they weren't going to dub the game regardless. Remember, they went back and rerecorded entire portions of the original Japanese script with the actors for the English localization. They put their recording efforts into matching their dialogue to the revised script.

Last edited:

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Damnit, I haven't played the game in almost a year, and I have zero orbs. I've wanted these characters in Heroes forever, but I have no resources to pull for them.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
This breaks my heart that they're getting an english dub in the mobile game but not the main game at all :(
Wait that game is being re released at $60 and theres no english dub? Lol, what a rip off. They can fuck off. I was mildly interested but with that knowledge I think I'll wait for like a 50% discount and see if I still have any interest

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It was always obvious that they weren't going to dub the game regardless. Remember, they went back and rerecorded entire portions of the original Japanese script with the actors for the English localization. They put their recording efforts into matching their dialogue to the revised script.

i guess? anyways game not getting a en voices is just a shame

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This really highlights what a shame it is that #FE didn't have an English dub.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing them dubbed is kinda weird lol.

All the voices seem to fit except for Tsubasa's, she doesn't sound like, perky enough? Not sure how to describe it.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
First worthwhile characters in a while.
Valbar as a 3-4 star was more worthwhile than this.

But seriously late last year it had a series of good banners with plenty of awaited characters. Just because they are from pre awakening doesn't make them not worthwhile, and it at least introduced 5 star units like Echidna and Ross. This banner nobody will drop
real shocking that they'd make all the girls gacha units, huh
Considering that the game is already niche, making the banner even more niche by not diversifying the gender doesn't look like a good idea

Last edited: