• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Guess I gotta boot the game back up and try and get one. I haven't really played properly since book 1. I got Ike and Hector and stopped kinda caring.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I know support is dead but I REALLY wish it was for FE Warriors. Oh well. Didn't enjoy Heroes but good for those who are still playing!

danielvdell

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Feb 12, 2019
Los Angeles
I mean as noted before the songs make it a tricky and pricey situation, otherwise you risk tonal dissonance

I wonder if making all the characters bilingual in the English version would help with any dissonance with a fully English dub for spoken lines and then the Japanese pop songs. For example, characters would speak mostly English, with some Japanese slipped in here and there.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Neat. I'll probably pull on this, even though I only have ~100 orbs. It'd be cool if #FE came with a free unit for FEH like with FE:3H

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if making all the characters bilingual in the English version would help with any dissonance with a fully English dub for spoken lines and then the Japanese pop songs. For example, characters would speak mostly English, with some Japanese slipped in here and there.

this is hilarious because there is a specifically bi-racial character in the game which the game (clumsily) plays with regarding language somewhat

TruSpindash

Oct 27, 2017
It's super cool that they're doing this, haven't played in a while but I'll grind out orbs to try to pull all of them.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Well, look like this confirms that Tokyo Mirage Session #FE is just a Fire Emblem Gaiden game developed by Atlus.

I'm guessing Tsubasa's inclusion just nothing more than just a marketing incentive for Fire Emblem fans to buy the Switch port.