• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally! My Wii U died whle I was about 3 hours in.

Now bring Wonderful 101.

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
Was not expecting this after so long but I guess any Wii U Nintendo games will be on Switch

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
I never played my wiiu copy but will probably get this version. RPGs are so much better on switch.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
People better play this now that it's not stuck on the Wii U!

Don't skip one of the best JRPGs in recent memory.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever double dipped on a game like this, but I'm tempted.

I need that sequel. And I should put my money where my mouth is.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
MEGATON.
I had the game on WiiU but by the time i had time to play it i hated the WiiU so much that i didn´t want to play it on it lol.
Hell yes.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Awesome! Glad to see this made it over since I never finished it on Wii U. I'll have to pick this one up.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Would love to see all the missions and content removed from our version restored in this. Definitely keeping fingers crossed.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it, I recently picked it up again to (finally) finish it. Guess I'll start from scratch again!

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be shocked if the OT made it past page 2 on here. I'm definitely in though. One of the few Atlus games I've not played.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a good day y'all. It's a good day.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Given they didn't say it was Dubbed I'm guessing it won't be, but if it is I'll grab a copy for sure.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I think I have a Wii U copy laying around somewhere. Depending on the version differences I may just rebuy it on Switch.

Oct 27, 2017
Curious if we get a dub and if censorship stuff changes too. Either way, I'm excited about the new content. Best news of the day!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Why did the other thread get locked instead of this one? That's weird.
Oh well, more Wii U games finding a larger audience on Switch is always good.

Oct 27, 2017
KOWASHITA

I'm truly happy for people who hadn't the chance to experience this amazin game, now on switch.

I hope there will be enough improvements/additions like P4G, that would make me double dip.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
That's nice, I know a lot of people wanted this.
I'll be skipping the port though, beating it on WiiU was enough for me.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
One of the last two Wii U games I was hoping would get ported!

The other is Xenoblade X. I own collectors editions for both, but never played them (well, I played about two hours of XCX!).