• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I hope people play this game now it's not stuck on the Wii U.

It's one of the best JRPGs in recent memory and it was criminally overlooked when it originally released.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man and I still haven't even started the original... I might have to just double dip here though. I've been wanting to play it for quite a long while...

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
I've had the Wii U version sitting on my shelf for over a year and haven't cracked it open...and now they do this to me, lol. I'll probably be good with my old copy, which I was planning to play soon, anyway.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
This is so dope man.

By the time i had time to play it on WiiU, i hated the WiiU so much that i didnĀ“t lol.

Now, finally, the time has come.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm curious how substantial the new content will be. I'll double dip regardless but it would be nice to get a good chunk of new content.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I really wanted to try this but I wasn't really willing to get it on Wii U. Will absolutely pick this up.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, one of the two games I wanted off of the WiiU. Now just give me Xenoblade Chronicles X please.

smisk

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yeah, one of the last Wii U games I wanted (other than W101). Got about 5 hours in earlier this year but it'll be so much more convenient to play portably.
Can anyone tell from the footage we have if this is the version with cut content?

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_o0i24a7y8T1tiwu2yo9_500.gif

Eppcetera

Mar 3, 2018
It's cool that people who missed it will have a chance to check it out, but there's pretty much no way that I'm getting Tokyo Mirage Sessions a second time. I'm sad that Shin Megami Tensei V is still missing in action.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
What was censored about it?

I hoped for this, but definitely didn't expect it. Very excited to try this out!
The biggest thing was changing an entire chapter's theme from gravure idols to fashion models. Dialogue was rewritten and rerecorded and some background graphics were swapped out.

Also, there were a lot of whiny asshats that got unreasonably angry over swimsuits.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
The biggest thing was changing an entire chapter's theme from gravure idols to fashion models. Dialogue was rewritten and rerecorded and some background graphics were swapped out.

Also, there were a lot of whiny asshats that got unreasonably angry over swimsuits.

Swimsuit stuff was fine but they never gave us the hot spring monster chapter either.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
soooooo good! here's our january game. hope it does super well, much better than it did on wii u.
and now atlus has officially arrived on switch

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, good for them and all. Maybe it'll come packed with a Shin Megami Tensei 5 trailer packed in.

Applesaucejaxon

Uncle actually worked at Nintendo
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
I was so happy to see this in the direct. Was dreading bringing up my Wii U so that I could finally finish this.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any details about speeding up battles? They quickly became a chore with how long the sessions chained together.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Seems pretty cool. I doubt there's enough here to convince me to double-dip outside of being able to play it in higher-res off-TV.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Hell yeah! I can't wait. It's one of the two Wii U ports I wanted.

It's cool that people who missed it will have a chance to check it out, but there's pretty much no way that I'm getting Tokyo Mirage Sessions a second time. I'm sad that Shin Megami Tensei V is still missing in action.
The original SMTxFE announcement was years before TMS even came out, so I guess for SMTV it stands true as well.