• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
This looks......wrong somehow.
Tokyo_Mirage_Sessions_FE_04-780x439.jpg
Does this screenshot come from a trailer?

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any reason to get this if I beat the Wii U version? I'm saving all my money for the insane March releases lol

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'm glad this game is getting a second chance on a more successful console and now that it's been a few years people have mostly come to terms with it not being the super grimdark SMTxFE they wanted.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll get it yet, I have it on Wii U and gonna get Kakarot first.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
The costume looks good, it just sticks out amongst everything else being so colorful. Did they do similar costumes for anyone else?
For the port or the game in general? In the original Wii U version (which should still be in the Switch port) there was a costume pack containing:

- Kiria: Etrian Odyssey III Costume
- Tsubasa: Persona Q Costume
- Touma: SMT IV Costume
- Itsuki: Devil Survivor 2 Costume

I want to say a few others made it in like a FE 3 Houses outfit.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For the port or the game in general? In the original Wii U version (which should still be in the Switch port) there was a costume pack containing:

Atlus-FE-Costumes.jpg

Image of what they look like.

Oct 27, 2017

Atlus-FE-Costumes.jpg

Image of what they look like.
Thanks, but I already played the game when it came out, so I remember those costumes, I was referring to new ones from this game. We know about Joker Itsuki and Gareg Mach Mamori, was wondering if the other characters got crossover ones like these.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Why is everyone ignoring the new content? If you loved TMS then yeah its a no brainer.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, but I already played the game when it came out, so I remember those costumes, I was referring to new ones from this game. We know about Joker Itsuki and Gareg Mach Mamori, was wondering if the other characters got crossover ones like these.

I imagine that might be it because the OG crossover costumes were all Atlus games and they haven't really done anything new other than Persona since then....

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
I have this game on the WiiU, got it very cheap on the end of life of the console and wasn't able to play for more than 1 hour most. How is the emulation with Cemu these days ? Can I play it at native res and fps without any problems on a ryzen 3600x, rx 480 and 16gb ram ?

Oct 25, 2017
Take that outfit off Itsuki, you look ridiculous.
You may have multiple roles to play but Phantom Thief ain't one of them.

I'm more or less obligated to play this, but I think I'll start on Hard this time to keep myself challenged.

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
Apologies if this has been answered already (I read a few pages back and didn't see it), but do we know if/when reviews will drop for this?

(I say 'if' because a lot of outlets don't tend to review re-releases).

Either way, looking forward to getting it this Friday; I have it on Wii U but just didn't get around to it. I just didn't much like using the Wii U.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered already (I read a few pages back and didn't see it), but do we know if/when reviews will drop for this?
just asked a reviewer on twitter and they said their review will be published tomorrow, altho they weren't clear about the exact time it'll go up.
i'll make a review thread tomorrow a few hours before the embargo.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017

(I say 'if' because a lot of outlets don't tend to review re-releases).

Either way, looking forward to getting it this Friday; I have it on Wii U but just didn't get around to it. I just didn't much like using the Wii U.
You can check out the reviews for the Wii U version in the meantime if you haven't played it, since it's the same game with small additions.

In Amber Clad

static and disarray
Aug 26, 2018
London
just asked a reviewer on twitter and they said their review will be published tomorrow, altho they weren't clear about the exact time it'll go up.
i'll make a review thread tomorrow a few hours before the embargo.

Ah, great, thanks. I'll keep my eye open for your thread.

You can check out the reviews for the Wii U version in the meantime if you haven't played it, since it's the same game with small additions.

I actually read a few back when it originally came out, but yeah, I might go and read some more to get me in the mood.

This is probably a bit weird, but I don't read reviews to make my mind up on games (already had this pre-ordered, ha), but just to get me excited about a game that's coming out. Basically, they're a part of my own personal mini hype cycle :)

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure what the Eleanora costume is.

Also weird they have English VA's in FE Heroes.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
OMG Etrian Odyssey hero!!!

I'm probably like the single person in this forum that cares about this.

Edit, for the people wondering:
class_hero.png

SenseiX

Oct 25, 2017
SMT Doomguy strikes again. So many great designs to pick from and yet the pick the Hero class... What a waste.