• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
You can finally switch Itsuki out of the party now!
That is a huge change!
Holy crap, how was this not revealed earlier, that is pretty big & opens up the party variation greatly. Not to mention grinding for new weapons much easier.

Also yay at more collab costumes. Cannot wait to make the cast just be nothing but those outfits.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
As someone who loves Persona and loved Fire Emblem Three Houses, would this be a good fit? I know that it lacks the romance elements of both series, but is there enough outside of dungeon crawling to balance it out? I'm really tempted to get it!

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who loves Persona and loved Fire Emblem Three Houses, would this be a good fit? I know that it lacks the romance elements of both series, but is there enough outside of dungeon crawling to balance it out? I'm really tempted to get it!
If you like persona and don't mind the idol setting this will scratch that itch, it's a bright and colorful game plenty of style a really fun turn based battle system, and a variety of dungeons with different gimmicks

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Probably closer fit to persona than fire emblem, but I think it's be a good fit. There's a good amount of down time and sidequests, and the cast was just a joy, so I think it would be worth it.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
All DLC dungeons (& costumes) that were available for Wii U will be included on the cartridge. I keep forgetting the DLC was paid since they were a bonus for getting the LE, which I'm slightly bummed there wasn't one for this version.
Well I remember the EXP dungeon was just pre order stuff but good to know I'll get a complete package if I buy it, never beat it on Wii U.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
cart and inside art (source):
61fcb480gy1gaxd0xrerdjrk1o.jpg

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

If you like Persona & FE, I don't see why you wouldn't love this game. It's basically a Persona spin-off with some FE references.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Where is Ellie's new costume from?

EDIT: My browser didn't update the thread so it my have been answered already, my bad.

EDIT2: Indeed it was!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

There's not a ton of stuff - it doesn't have the life sim elements that Persona has - but there's some optional stuff to do on the side, yeah.

If you're down for the aesthetic/theme (and for the billionth time, people: they're not "idols"), I can't recommend it enough. Though Persona-wise I have only played P5 (...and FE-wise I've only played 3 Houses), I liked this battle system way more and am very excited to go back to it now that I've been playing RPGs more often.

GenericGhost

Nov 24, 2017
Love this game but only gotabout half way through it on WiiU. Just placed my order for this! Can't wait to finish it with new content.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Bought the Wii U version and never got around to playing it so I'll save myself an unnecessary double dip. Looking forward to it someday (been sitting on my copy for 4 years now?)