• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome to the party! Tom Clancy's XDefiant is a free-to-play, fast-paced arena shooter that combines intense gunplay with personalized loadouts and specialized factions, as teams of gunfighters – called Defiants – battle for domination. Register now for a chance to play early: https://ubi.li/A3gfh

The first test starts on August 5 for PC players in the US and Canada.

Sep 7, 2020
I will give it a try on PC before I talk shit. Definitely getting a COD/Valorant mix vibe. Honestly, we just got a Gundam hero shooter announced last week that I was far more interested in personally. I think the lack of connection to some of the franchises is killing my hopes for this game.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
That's actually the name...

7b38add34dc6a4af73441f45761f0cf3.gif

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that it looks bad, it's just that do we really need another one of these? Nothing about their presentation showed off any new ideas or concepts

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft just has no unique ideas for literally any of their IPs anymore, holy shit

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Terrible name, but Im completely onboard a f2p, fast based arena shooter. Looks similar to BO4 when it comes to team abilities, but mostly being able to run and gun solo.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Ubisoft really decided to pump as many F2P games as they can and see what will stick.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I was somewhat fast reading it was "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell F2P Multiplayer FPS" or something like that, lol.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
True to Ubisoft's form, it looks like a generic amalgamation of every current popular multiplayer shooter.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Jesus Ubi, just sell the Splinter Cell IP to MS already and put us out of our misery.

weblaus

Oct 27, 2017
So Hyper Scape is dead then? Or was it already?

And Roller Champions still isn't even officially released, I believe?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I am all for a shooter that's not another BR game, and something more casual laid back with respawns.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
There's something humorous about the punk rock tone and aesthetic when it keeps cutting back to two middle aged corporate men using every buzzword under the sun

Either way, it actually looks alright and since it's free I'll definitely give it a shot.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Looks miserable. Like a CoD clone focus tested to hell and back devoid of any life or creativity.
LOOK HOW COOL EVERYTHING IS!!