• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
a GT game and Multiple Delays go hand in hand, hopefully it's a small one!

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely love GT, but the way this series is managed compared to how Sony handle their other racing IP/studios will never not be fucking infuriating.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Fucking hell?

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Stop with the madness already, it's just a media event, could have been delayed for countless reasons

Let's hope for the best

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Guess it wouldn't be a Gran Turismo game without a few delays...

Sucks, but at least it'll make me feel better about not yet having a PS5. Honestly I want a PS5 just for this game (and to replay Gravity Rush 2 but I digress)

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Well for myself a delay wouldn't be too bad just because it gives me more time to play HFW and Elden Ring.

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh... Disappointing. I'm more agitated about the lack of news more than the delay. I feel like we barely know anything about it.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
Gamers won't tolerate a delay, it's crunch time!

/s

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Was it supposed to be in-person or virtual? I could see COVID surges being a reason for the former, but if it's the latter, then yeah, maybe some reason for concern. But with Horizon 2 and Elden Ring right before it, a delay wouldn't be the worst news. LOL

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I'd wait until it's official, but I'll be damned if I didn't know this was set to happen.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Well, not happy about this but I won't deny I would be a bit relieved considering the back to back onslaught of games between Horizon 2, Elden Ring, and GT 7.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
They are different beasts, but I feel like Forza has completely overtaken GT precisely because of this type of thing where GT can't be relied on to release in an expected manner while Forza was releasing yearly for a while.