• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
1QaF081.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tomb-raider-definitive-survivor-trilogy/9pg7mtr0mvp9

Release date is March 18.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Surprised it took this long for them to make a bundle actually

"Tomb Raider's Lara Croft Turning Her Head Left Collection" would be a better name

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Really surprised they've never offered a bundle of these three games before.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Did they ever officially call it the survivor trilogy? I thought that was just a name the fans gave it.

Oct 25, 2017
2013 is honestly a great game, it would be cool to see it receiving some graphical improvements. Didn't like Rise at all, and never played Shadow.

Deleted member 18324

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*takes drag of cigarette* Giving your game a subtitle with the initials DS? I haven't seen that in a long time...

Deleted member 18515

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would love to run through the games again in a proper remaster, but this is just a bundle of the existing ones.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed 2013, Rise was okay and never tried Shadow. I'd pick up a collection like this on Switch, seems like something I'd enjoy on a handheld.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Great trilogy. Shadow had its rough edges but I just adored the setting. Shame it's not a 60fps bundle but oh well..

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Cool for anyone who missed out. RT implimentation for the XSX and PS5 and the option of a 60fps 1440p-4K better be in there also.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
I loved 2013, still prefer it to any of the Uncharted games. Rise was largely forgettable though and I've not played Shadow but it's sitting in my PS+ library.

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
These are really fun games. Definitely recommend a collection to someone who hasn't played them.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Will be useful for me, haven't played any of these games yet. Hopefully for the PS5 version there's some technical improvements over the PS4 release to take advantage of it.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
The moment where Lara rises out of the water in Shadow, stabs a dude to death and then goes on a rampage has got be the most empowering moment in the entire trilogy.

6-FF0036-B-4-CF6-45-A3-B86-E-FEC12-A6-C370-F.gif

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
So just a bundle and not a new release? The days of waiting for the DE upgrades for Tomb Raider 2013 and HDR for Rise on the PC continues.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
I'd love to see the first game's DE have framerate parity with the PS4 version. Or better yet, next gen remasters for everyone.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Again "Definitive". Didn't they use that term in one of Rise of the Tomb Raider's and Shadow's title, too, or in both?

Anyways, played all of them and will probably only play the best of these titles again.

The moment where Lara rises out of the water in Shadow, stabs a dude to death and then goes on a rampage has got be the most empowering moment in the entire trilogy.

That was a bit too much for me. Like who raises from water like this? In slowmo... It's almost like these anime jumps to the ground, staying a second in crouched and leg-spreaded position and then either slowly or quickly raises the head to look into the camera.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
I really hope that if they have updated graphics and other shit, they offer the owners of all or 2 games, discounts. I own 2 of 3 of them on STEAM.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Again "Definitive". Didn't they use that term in one of Rise of the Tomb Raider's and Shadow's title, too, or in both?

Anyways, played all of them and will probably only play the best of these titles again.

That was a bit too much for me. Like who raises from water like this? In slowmo... It's almost like these anime jumps to the ground, staying a second in crouched and leg-spreaded position and then either slowly or quickly raises the head to look into the camera.

I want to protect the bad guys.

Loved it - a proper terminator moment for me. The more unhinged and aggressive she became, the more I liked her.

I enjoyed Shadow a lot more than Rise to be honest. Lara is great in the finale for me.

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

Glad it worked for you but I thought this moment was ridiculously overwrought and unearned. Cool cinematography though.

Empowering is Lara's voice acting in the first reboot game, when she gets the automatic rifle and storms the base.

"That's right, run you bastards... I'm coming for you all."

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Glad it worked for you but I thought this moment was ridiculously overwrought and unearned. Cool cinematography though.

Empowering is Lara's voice acting in the first reboot game, when she gets the automatic rifle and storms the base.

I like that part too but because it's honestly funny
Specially how she screams "run your bastards" with such a thick accent and how the guy goes "woops i dropped my assault rifle yikes she got it *curb your enthusiasm theme plays*"

Oct 28, 2017

TR2013 was so good. While I did like all 3 games, in terms of story and what they did with Lara's character and her journey, 2013 was the only one that really resonated with me. It's quite underrated actually.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Decent games but none worth replaying. I think Rise was my favorite for the setting and open hubs, though I also enjoyed the first. For whatever reason Shadow did nothing for me and I can hardly remember a thing about it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
The first one and Rise are alright. Shadow is just ehhhh.
If this has any next-gen upgrades, it might be interesting, otherwise just play the original versions I guess?

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK

That sounds like all the worst things about the new trilogy encapsulated in a scene...just need the water to trigger a gory QTE and then it's everything.

I hope they have a good think about where to take the series next; I bought TR on release, rise on sale then waited for ps now for shadow (and never finished it).