• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Many here may know that while Tomi Lahren is basically the current right-wing queen of Fox News TV, she's actually surprisingly pro-choice on abortion. She's morally opposed to it for sure, but believes it's not the government's right to say what a woman should do with her body.

It was these views that got her famously fired from The Blaze in 2017 before she unsurprisingly found new employment with the premier right-wing news source, Fox, which is well-known for their exceedingly pro-life viewpoint across the network's hosts. And with conservatives universally lauding Alabama's new abortion law, many felt Tomi would change her stripes and fall in line with her fellow talking heads.

Not so fast.

Quite open-minded from her! But this time, it didn't go unnoticed. Enter an even more bigoted right-wing shithead, Faith Goldy, who has advocated for white nationalist and against white genocide in the past and even attended the Charlottesville rally despite her employer, the Canadian Rebel TV, objecting to it.

But it would get better, as Topeka Lemonade responded!

Anybody got popcorn?

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
Not to nitpick, but there's probably a better choice of words than "catfight" for a Twitter debate between two women.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
y3gijselpbf11.gif

Edit: figured I'd be too late lol

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we not be misogynists and call it a "cat fight" when it's two women?

I love that there's "Those are my final thoughts" and then more replies and an offer to debate live some time and place.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
She's only against the abortion bill because it effects her. That's it. Stay woke

Oct 27, 2017
if tomi had her way the ban would still be effect, just with a rape/incest exception. sorry, that's not pro-choice or pro-women's rights. she can rightfully fuck off.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing "dangerous" about Christ & placing a quarter between your knees.

Well that's my new go to when I don't want to work on a project from now on.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Two morons duking it out with their shit shit shit opinions and people complaining about verbage.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a bit confused. Shouldn't her pro-choice chance automatically disqualify her from the Conservative label by typical conservative metrics? Or does the racism make up for it?

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Are you sure? That doesn't seem to fit the meaning of the sentence. I thought it was some strange Christian saying.

It's a way to say "keep your legs closed." Imagine holding a quarter, literally, between your knees. Your legs would physically be closed. So, that woman is saying that women that get pregnant are promiscuous and wouldn't get pregnant if they "held a quarter between their knees" aka "didn't open their legs" aka didn't have sex in the first place.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
it's funny because tomi's take is actually consistent with what you'd think an anti "big government" conservative ideology would look like

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
If you have a quarter between your knees you can't open your legs.

They're both awful.

It's a way to say "keep your legs closed." Imagine holding a quarter, literally, between your knees. Your legs would physically be closed. So, that woman is saying that women that get pregnant are promiscuous and wouldn't get pregnant if they "held a quarter between their knees" aka "didn't open their legs" aka didn't have sex in the first place.

Oooooooh, yeah that makes sense. Thanks.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
That old Led Zeppelin song 'no quarter' finally makes sense

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
You're all getting played by that woman. She's not against this shit. If she was, she would have spoken up before it passed.

She just wants to bathe in some good PR for a day.

Oct 27, 2017

The Bible Thumpers around here are older than Methuselah and are fond of saying, "hold an aspirin between your knees."

Nothing worse than corny fascists.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
First time I heard the "quarter between your knees" was by a teacher in high school talking about the best ways for girls not to get pregnant. So it's a thing.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Being pro-choice is being anti-freedom because liberty depends on life? I... Uh... What?