• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
Catholic girls used to be told when going out in dates to imagine there is a quarter between your knees and if it hits the floor the date is over.
agree.

quarter between the legs is a call-back of at least 60 years.
Im pretty sure it means no fucking. As keeping your legs closed you can hold a quarter with your knees

And here I was imagining a quarter as some makeshift diaphragm.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I thought the whole IQ = inteligence thing was an alt-right dogwhistle, trying to make inteligence correspond to arbitrary numbers, mainly so they can make up things about minorities and their IQ/inteligence.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the concept of a dogwhistle and in that case, forgive me.
Nah, tons of people put a lot of stock in IQ. I was made to take one once, actually. (Long story.) IQ has tons of problems, but it's not entirely useless.

In any event, she was just insulting her and calling her stupid. I think you read way too much into it. In any case, it wouldn't have been a dogwhistle used by that. (And I know you were probably joking with your language, but no need for forgiveness.)

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
You're all getting played by that woman. She's not against this shit. If she was, she would have spoken up before it passed.

She just wants to bathe in some good PR for a day.
Her audience is on fox news who are anti aboriton and she got fired from The Blaze for this. She really doesn't gain much from saying she is pro abortion. This doesn't mean all of her other horrible opinions are suddenly right just because she happens to be right on this.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
"Anti christian"

But what if im not a christian in the first place and coincidentally living in alabama? I dont have to follow christian rule, right?

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
Just because you might agree with ISIS's view on the capital gains tax doesn't mean you have to point to them as an example