• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/22/tomi-lahren-drink-thrown-minneapolis-bar/

The conservative FOX News contributor was grabbing brunch with her mother and some family this past weekend when, on the way out, an anonymous woman chucked a full glass of water at her. Sources close to Tomi say the hurling was completely unprovoked.

Our current President of the United States, Donald Trump, then took time out of his busy schedule to tweet out support for her. (After she appeared on Fox & Friends this morning to talk about it.)

Meanwhile, in an unrelated and completely unprovoked tweet two hours later:

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the admins fix the twitter embed issues soon because threads and OPs like this are impossible to read on Android right now.

Could somebody please post direct non-embedded links?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, surely without guilt I can laugh at someone like her getting water thrown at her.

But I saw the tweet and assumed it was going to be something a bit more serious...

Oct 31, 2017
I like he how she's victimized by someone throwing water but are fine with Americans rights being infringed as long as they're not white

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That video felt like it was from Mean girls or something. I don't think thats a very adult thing to do to her but she gets no tears from me.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
White girl, blonde hair,looks kinda like Ivanka if you squint hard enough ..

sure .. I can see why Trump did that.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any confirmation that the water throwing actually happened? I feel like I remember Tammi making things like this up before.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the admins fix the twitter embed issues soon because threads and OPs like this are impossible to read on Android right now.

Could somebody please post direct non-embedded links?

Wait what? I'm on Android. I can see the Twitter embeds... (Using Firefox for Android)

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean do we even know A) that this actually happened and B) if it did that it was in any way motivated by her being... her?

I, for one, am not inclined to take Take-out Lasagna at her word when she's been known to just make crap up.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
A more enthusiastic show of support than he gave the victims of the recent school shooting.

She's not going to fuck you, Donny.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry I think they were just trying to help Tammy Lorewyn Saga cool off after she got all heated from seeing a minority.

Actually that's unfair Tammy's real name is Death&Taxes.deck

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I mean do we even know A) that this actually happened and B) if it did that it was in any way motivated by her being... her?

I, for one, am not inclined to take Take-out Lasagna at her word when she's been known to just make crap up.
There's video, and the people definitely recognized her. Big ups to Minneapolis for telling Tomato to get the entire fuck out.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what? I'm on Android. I can see the Twitter embeds... (Using Firefox for Android)

A few people have posted in the bug reporting thread that standard browser has troubles displaying tweets most of the time, especially on Samsung phones. I put my report in like a week ago or so and no dice yet. It makes browsing news threads very, very difficult.

Oct 26, 2017
And he still hasn't called Parkland families or commented on the shooting at the Waffle House in Tennessee. Priorities.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
Don't condone doing this to people at all but "unprovoked" is hilarious. Her entire career is based on provoking people