• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You better check your fucking tone clown dick before you go calling anyone fragile and privileged or is that what this board has become?

Why are so many people that are asking, "is this what this board has become?" So quick t to childish insults?

Clown dick. Lol.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Misting someone with a small cup of water = puttting gun targets on a list of people's names
I'm absolutely disgusted that you would characterize the act of terrorism against Tostito Liposuction as "misting." It was nothing less than a spritzing!

I demand that you stop normalizing the weaponization of 2 - 3 teaspoons of liquid refreshment.

img

If you sneak into my backyard I cannot guarantee your safety from delicious bbq, a child size swimming pool, or some very real low volume aquatic projectiles.
FBI notified. Enjoy supermax prison you fiend!

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Well, it's not Richard Spencer getting punched in the face, but it will have to do.

Exciting thread. It also contains the the last piece by the artist formerly known as Prance.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I'm just upset it only hit part of her arm. A full glass of water to the face would be have been great to see.

inb4 someone says she could drown from that and I'm banned for inciting violence.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Tomi should be glad they didn't lead by the President's examples and just knock the hell out of her.

I can't conjure up sympathy for these people that I believe would openly support racial genocide in this country.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Why are so many people that are asking, "is this what this board has become?" So quick t to childish insults?
They're dying for the day they can say "this [thing] has gone downhill." It's a reeeeeeeeeeally fun and easy generalization that comes naturally to humans.

The only problem is ResetEra has only been around since fucking October, so they may be jumping the gun a tad

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Imagine catching a ban for defending this shitbird.
And they'll swear they were just THAT offended by water being thrown. It had nothing to do with defending a bigot, no siree, they just get so emotional they get banned over water. Honestly I'd like to think they do some thinking about it "wow did I just get banned over Tamra?" but I know they are more offended by the mistreatment of racists than they are acts of racism.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I can't believe I'm going to say this.

But.

To be fair, that was actually pretty funny and he was making fun of Marco Rubio's infamous water mishap, which every person in the world made fun of.

Anyway, Trump is a white supremacist fuck bag. Just to be clear.
Ehhh the point is still fair, it's not presidential.

That said, I hate Rubio so I laughed back then.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Which one is worse to you?
The reaction from the woman with the water is understandable. Although something tells me Tori didn't change her mind about immigrants and minorities when she went home that night. It gets the message across, I guess.

I seriously don't know what the right move is in that situation.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The reaction from the woman with the water is understandable. Although something tells me Tori didn't change her mind about immigrants and minorities when she went home that night. It gets the message across, I guess.

Honestly I hope it makes her more hateful. If everywhere she went people threw water on her for her racist rhetoric, she wouldn't be able to contain herself through dog whistles.

Does this really help anything? Probably not. I mean it got Trump to support another trash person I guess so we can add her to the list.

cheese toast

Oct 29, 2017
You know what's going to happen now, don't you. Every drinking glass in American restaurants will be replaced with...

29910%20NOSPILLSIPPYCUPBYREPLAY.jpg

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

She was in Minneapolis? Dang, I could have thrown a cup at her myself if I knew!

As I mentioned before: this might keep her out of our home. This was definitely the right move, and you can see my fellow Minnesotan here agrees with me.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He'll speak out when a celebrity gets a cup of water thrown on them, but he won't say shit when a mosque is bombed.

Asshole

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Oh Jesus Christ no a bit of water. Imagine if it was a pie, she could have been maimed/disfigured.

The pearl clutching in this thread is fucking pathetic. "oh no act of violence!"