• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Amateurs, on both sides.

giphy.gif

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the snark from others. Too many people out for blood today. She didn't toss the actual glass. Tomi was walking away as the woman tossed the water. The woman mistimed this and it looks like some, if not most, of the water missed Tomi as Tomi wasn't in the spot the woman aimed at anymore.
Out for blood = Being okay with 1/4 cup of a mistimed water splash.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the snark from others. Too many people out for blood today. She didn't toss the actual glass. Tomi was walking away as the woman tossed the water. The woman mistimed this and it looks like some, if not most, of the water missed Tomi as Tomi wasn't in the spot the woman aimed at anymore.

You thought most of the thread should be banned and deplatformed, but other people are out for blood?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Tomi can learn some empathy from this then. She should take this as an opportunity on self-betternment.
No, she will milk this for the next decade as she drops more and more in relevance (starting from zero). She'll mention it over and over in every appearance, how she was "brutally assaulted by leftists", and harebrained suckers will defend her because she's a white blonde.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, she will milk this for the next decade as she drops more and more in relevance (starting from zero). She'll mention it over and over in every appearance, how she was "brutally assaulted by leftists", and harebrained suckers will defend her because she's a white blonde.
Of course she will. I was being sarcastic.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
She must be used to hit-scan FPS weapons.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, for those pearl clutchers insisting we have to be "better than this" who are simply horrified about the violent, brutal assault of some water droplets on that poor white woman, Tonya Lasagna is 100% delighted that this happened to her, because now she has a brief moment of relevance she can and will milk. Primarily from folks such as yourself.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
By the way, for those pearl clutchers insisting we have to be "better than this" who are simply horrified about the violent, brutal assault of some water droplets on that poor white woman, Tonya Lasagna is 100% delighted that this happened to her, because now she has a brief moment of relevance she can and will milk. Primarily from folks such as yourself.
Exactly. Topanga Linguine is a craven witch that cheers on the murder of school children so she can make a quick buck off dumbass white people.

Oct 30, 2017
I was washing my hands just now and accidentally splashed some water on my pants. Thinking of going to the ER due to this heinous and violent act I just did upon myself.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
guys will you please stop being mean, her name is Tomatillo Layman. I know it's funny to purposefully misspell her name as some sort of "gotcha" but it just comes off as pathetic liberals whining at a successful, smart, attractive, woman.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
guys will you please stop being mean, her name is Tomatillo Layman. I know it's funny to purposefully misspell her name as some sort of "gotcha" but it just comes off as pathetic liberals whining at a successful, smart, attractive, woman.

How DArE you get her name wrong when her name is clearly Tammy Loraine

Jokes aside I'm deeply amused by the many, many versions of her name and yet we all name who we meant

Prance

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
You're talking about a group that has killed multiple people and carried out a couple hundred bombings. Pick a better analogy.

Yeah. And they're murderous shitheads. No one defended them. The point is that if it was Milo throwing water at blacks, anti-abortion protestors throwing water at women going inside, bigots throwing water at gay pride rallies, would anyone really be okay with that. Of course not. Neither would I.

No one should be throwing anything at anyone. The end. If you disagree with me, then from my standpoint your advocacy of violence has no place in public discourse. If you don't like my analogies, suggest better ones to me. This doesn't mean I support Tomi's political leanings (she's a monster). But it also doesn't mean I support your advocacy for violence and that isn't whataboutism. I'm not suggesting anything different than what President Obama and Michelle Obama called for and apparently I follow their political leanings far more than I do some of you.

Political violence is not okay.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if you were the kind of person who really needed to go waste energy online to defend the honor and feelings of a racist shithead who got splashed by a glass of water.

Sly Chimera

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My mistake, in either scenario it's not a good idea to go around throwing drinks at people just because you don't like them.

If I saw a hated celebrity in public and felt the need to "put them in their place", I'd rather tell them how I felt rather than use my fists, but that's just me.
True that

Prance

Banned
Apr 28, 2018
My mistake, in either scenario it's not a good idea to go around throwing drinks at people just because you don't like them.

If I saw a hated celebrity in public and felt the need to "put them in their place", I'd rather tell them how I felt rather than use my fists, but that's just me.

Very well said.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. And they're murderous shitheads. No one defended them. The point is that if it was Milo throwing water at blacks, anti-abortion protestors throwing water at women going inside, bigots throwing water at gay pride rallies, would anyone really be okay with that. Of course not. Neither would I.

No one should be throwing anything at anyone. The end. If you disagree with me, then from my standpoint your advocacy of violence has no place in public discourse. If you don't like my analogies, suggest better ones to me. This doesn't mean I support Tomi's political leanings (she's a monster). But it also doesn't mean I support your advocacy for violence and that isn't whataboutism. I'm not suggesting anything different than what President Obama and Michelle Obama called for and apparently I follow their political leanings far more than I do some of you.

You're carrying way more water for Tomi than what was thrown at her.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
How do we know that this person was acting alone? There might have been someone else pulling the strings who needed some wetwork done.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

The funny thing is that you want to be right so, so badly that you keep digging a deeper hole. I will continue to enjoy my sans 1 racist, high quality of life city.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

i don't think i can listen to someone that's throwing shade at a woman