• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This post, for example, is a blatant incitement of violence. He's basically saying that Tomi should be punched as well. And people have concerns about messages like this and rightfully so. We as a society should always be advocating for less violence, not more. That so many in this community are at peace quietly standing by when people level this kind of violent rhetoric is downright horrific. This kind of rhetoric deserves no platform whatsoever.
Racism isn't a matter of disagreement. In a civilized society, Tippy and other right-wing pundits would lose their platforms the moment they spewed their racist garbage. Instead they make millions gaslighting, mocking, and denigrating minorities while reaching a racist audience of millions. They are a cancer to society and should be removed from their positions but unfortunately America is racist by default and they are rewarded with viable careers for their behavior. I have no interest in winning over their hearts and minds and will forever shrug when they have to face the consequences for their rhetoric.

element252

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I cannot believe their is 10 pages worth of responses to this.

Someone threw a little bit of water at Tomi, while she was walking by, so what. Do people really give a shit about any of this crap

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
We're being nice to racists again? Didn't she just just do this too?

giphy.gif

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
She's an unrepentant fascist who dreams of ethnic cleansing and criminalized dissent. But splashing water on her? That's clearly going too far.

We're being nice to racists again? Didn't she just just do this too?

"Not hard to identify" - that's what I love about these dipshits. I'm a white guy with a beard, so they just automatically assume I'm one of them; it's a gigantic blind spot.

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah we totally need crocodile tears from so-called "moderates" who live lives so privileged that this footage is the most violent thing they see on a regular basis, hence acting like some water vaguely thrown in her direction is a violation of the Geneva conventions.

People who face actual violence and discrimination daily would like to thank you all for your brave service.

Last edited:

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's literally advocating for a physical beatdown against a woman. Are you saying you agree that Tomi Lahren should be punched?

Don't put words in my mouth. She wants to be racist, then there's going to be issues with that. Freedom of speech means you can say what you want and you have to deal with the consequences. I was referring to Richard Spencer with the fists comment, Tomato Linguini with the water. I'm not losing any rest because racists are catching flak when they go out in public.

I'm not sorry Richard Spencer got punched. I'm not sorry Lamborghini got water tossed at her. All of my fucks are being spent worrying about my friends and family impacted by the racists being emboldened by this administration.

Edit: Oh, banned.

Welp. Not going to lose sleep over that, either.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People flipping out about her getting a drink thrown on her lol. Woman propagates hate and racism. This isn't just differing political views. Don't forget that. Never forget that. People in here trying to play the moderate might as well just be on their side.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Richard Spencer got a running haymaker with the full force of a human body behind it. This is good, and it is known-- and I'm not being sarcastic about that either. Tomi Lahren got water splashed at her, maybe on her. They both promote the same views towards refugees and illegal immigrants. Why, exactly, are so many people upset?

sleepInsom

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Richard Spencer got a running haymaker with the full force of a human body behind it. This is good, and it is known-- and I'm not being sarcastic about that either. Tomi Lahren got water splashed at her, maybe on her. They both promote the same views towards refugees and illegal immigrants. Why, exactly, are so many people upset?

The difference is Tomi is a white woman. They get special excemptions from diet racists.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

She's a pretty white woman.

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017

It's not so many people, it's the same people who complain that we shouldn't punch Richard Spencer because he's "alt-right"

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
Racists spreading hate to incite violence can get water thrown at them all day long.

People going to bat for trash like her? Fuck off with that noise.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
People flipping out about her getting a drink thrown on her lol. Woman propagates hate and racism. This isn't just differing political views. Don't forget that. Never forget that. People in here trying to play the moderate might as well just be on their side.
I wish people would just be honest and say they don't think hateful, bigoted, or racist rhetoric is that big of a deal. If they did, they wouldn't give a shit about some water hitting this hateful, bigoted, racist. And really, the fact that Trump commented on it tell you everything you need to know. Yes, you are like Trump, a person that finds these things more offensive than actual racism.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Sean Astin has the right idea. If everyone who hates Trump, blocks him on twitter and thus stops talking about every god damn fucking little thing that he types he would lose some of his power

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
She kind of asks for vile treatment but throwing a drink on someone is classless, regardless.

SegFault

Oct 25, 2017
there's a drought somewhere that needed that water more than that vile person.

that said, lol. get fucked tanny.

sleepInsom

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Sean Astin has the right idea. If everyone who hates Trump, blocks him on twitter and thus stops talking about every god damn fucking little thing that he types he would lose some of his power

You couldn't be anymore wrong. It's the fact that so many are aware of so much that he's doing that is helping prevent him from doing more damage. Ignoring him has the exact opposite effect you supposedly want.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
I bet she reminds him of Ivanka and it's prolly just casual white knighting. Sickness bag, anyone?

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You couldn't be anymore wrong. It's the fact that so many are aware of so much that he's doing that is helping prevent him from doing more damage. Ignoring him has the exact opposite effect you supposedly want.
Ignoring him has nothing to do with what I am saying.
But making a fucking thread on every social media outlet every time he opens his mouth is pathetic and asinine and only goes to convince his followers of how shallow and petty liberals are.
Too many people are ignorant, and they have become trained monkeys looking for the next handout from the Twitter outhouse and totally oblivious to where things really stand, what is and isn't possible.
The man jerks off daily to the fact that so many hang on every goddamned tweet that he puts out.
Do you think he cares about the adorable little responses people love to post on their own social media where they "give him a piece of their mind" or have some kind of notion that they tweeted something clever in response to Trump and mic dropped him?
The only thing that Trump cares about are numbers, and people feed that so happily and willingly.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The roaches are still there when the light isn't on.
So ....?
You can stand in the kitchen staring at the roaches with the light on while talking about it on social media or you can get on with your life and make sure that you are taking steps to get rid of the roaches.
If you knew that these roaches thrived with the light on would you still leave the light on?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
But making a fucking thread on every social media outlet every time he opens his mouth is pathetic and asinine and only goes to convince his followers of how shallow and petty liberals are.
Too many people are ignorant, and they have become trained monkeys looking for the next handout from the Twitter outhouse and totally oblivious to where things really stand, what is and isn't possible.
The man jerks off daily to the fact that so many hang on every goddamned tweet that he puts out.
Do you think he cares about the adorable little responses people love to post on their own social media where they "give him a piece of their mind" or have some kind of notion that they tweeted something clever in response to Trump and mic dropped him?
The only thing that Trump cares about are numbers, and people feed that so happily and willingly.
Minorities can't afford to ignore the bullshit he spews. It's basically telling people to stick their heads in the sand.

sleepInsom

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

How about not reading those threads if if causes you so much stress? Blocking him and plugging your ears is only going to make his path of destruction that much more easier. The more we know, the more he puts his foot in his mouth, the better. You trying to police discourse on the internet because you're fragile and privileged only makes his job easier.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018

Not that all of his tweets need threads, but they already hate us. It's all their platform is based on. I am fine with them hating me more.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): personal insults
How about not reading those threads if if causes you so much stress? Blocking him and plugging your ears is only going to make his path of destruction that much more easier. The more we know, the more he puts his foot in his mouth, the better. You trying to police discourse on the internet because you're fragile and privileged only makes his job easier.
You better check your fucking tone clown dick before you go calling anyone fragile and privileged or is that what this board has become?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
God forbid some Nazi cheerleader be forced to dry off...

Just because you can't hear him doesn't mean he isn't still spewing dangerous shit out there.

sleepInsom

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You better check your fucking tone clown dick before you go calling anyone fragile and privileged or is that what this board has become?

I mean, you're here telling us not to pay attention to Trump because you're sick of reading about it (fragility) and only someone with privilege would turn a blind eye to the person responsible for disadvantaging minorities. The fact that courts have prevented Trump from enacting anti-immigration actions because of his tweets goes against everything you're saying here. It's easy to ignore the problem when you don't have as much to lose.