• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Switch was back in the Datafiles so fully expect that & PS5/XS versions will be happening. Was actually surprised Crash got announced first.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I love it when Robot brands communicate on Twitter.
But seriously, THPS with next gen visuals would be amazing

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm still incredibly salty about VV most likely not working on a THPS3+4 remaster thanks to Acti's plans.

Oct 25, 2017
its crazy that crash team isnt on pc. the game would be insta buy for me at 60fps+

gonna cop crash 4 pc when its out

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
If they port it to switch they should include the GBA version.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Did Crash 4 get any new content with the new generation versions? I have over 100 hours and got the Platinum in THPS 1+2 and I'm salivating for new content. The things I would do for a THSP3 expansion...

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
Has anything been said about whether or not the game will ever come to Steam? Been holding out hoping that it was just a timed exclusive on Epic Game Store.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Switch and Steam players get to experience the joy of THPS.

I hope there's new gen free upgrades too.

Bio-Frost

Nov 6, 2017
Bend
Totally in for ps5 and switch. Hoping for free next gen upgrade but even if not ill gladly pay for it. Have over 600 hours in the ps4 version so far. just want that THPS3 dlc!

Coríu

Feb 27, 2018
Asturies
Am I the only one who finds it weird that pretty big, arguably AAA games, like Crash 4 and THPS are getting ported to Switch yet not receiving any kind of promotion in a 50-minute Nintendo Direct?

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
I only ask that they let us remap buttons on Tony Hawk. I love that Xbox lets me do it and create different profiles but it's a pain in the ass to switch every time I play this one game.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I would imagine that they were working on Diablo 2 whilst doing Thps. The structure is there I don't see why another team can't pick up and do 3 and 4
Yeah, I think the important thing for 1 and 2 was, after years of fucking around, getting it feeling right. I'm not saying 3/4 is coming over night, but I feel like they now have a much, much more solid base to work from.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Seems bizarre that they didn't have this out on day one; all the success in the world can't stop publishers from treatingNintendo's platforms like an afterhought, it seems.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Honestly have been waiting for a Switch version. Portable THPS is awesome. Still have fond memories of playing the original on PSone and playing those amazing GBA versions.