• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Bubsy has to be the most out of nowhere revival ever

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
*Man wakes from pleasant nap, sits up, ponders for a moment*

"....Oh yeah, I have the rights to that shitty cat platformer, I guess I could do something with that..."

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Only two more days until the international phenomenon Black Clover returns with its Fourth Episode to TOONAMI.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
So if i get this right, Nuns take a vow of celibacy, that means they can't have sex, but they can still be romantically involved right?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
everyone is going to die....except Hercule and the dog

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
So if i get this right, Nuns take a vow of celibacy, that means they can't have sex, but they can still be romantically involved right?

noun
abstention from sexual relations.
abstention by vow from marriage:
the celibacy of priests.
the state of being unmarried.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like thanks to super we already know how Kai is going to end
well i already know buu doesn't die because it was in the very first episode of super

....actually, i already know NOBODY dies because of super

almost like super just spoiled the buu arc right as it started airing

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much everyone dies in Dragon Ball.

Mr. Satan, Fortuneteller Baba, Supreme Kai, Kibito, and King Yemma.

Oct 26, 2017
1. Its not on the block or coming back anytime soon so its fine, hell there been Boruto talks in here and that spoils Naruto. Pretty sure I've seen Morlas talk about the Ramen Queen moment and other stuff.

2. Its vague and doesn't really spoil anything given there little context, (like posting an img of KC of it just works isn't really a spoiler)

3. Shit my avatar (current or not) spoiled more, besides we have known for awhile even just in the anime Pudding (even if she wasn't named at the time when you get to the latest arc its clearly her) had three eyes from her previous appearance in FI.

It's not really vague at all since that's a pretty big twist in the arc where it's from.
Like, I'm not going to start posting memes related to "magma fisting", for example, because there are still members who post regularly who might be catching up to One Piece on their own time.

It's not really vague at all since that's a pretty big twist in the arc where it's from.
Like, I'm not going to start posting memes related to "magma fisting", for example, because there are still members who post regularly who might be catching up to One Piece on their own time.

Still no context setting up the scene or what is really happening I mean we can since we known about it for over a year now but I don't think the gifs leave enough to know what is going on, so there not to much it could spoil.

Oct 26, 2017
Still no context setting up the scene or what is really happening I mean we can since we known about it for over a year now but I don't think the gifs leave enough to know what is going on, so there not to much it could spoil.
You underestimate an average person's level of deduction. It'll make them think twice about a future character who looks just like the girl in the gif who also happens to be named Pudding. The twist doesn't work if the suspicion is already heavily on the viewer's mind.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't paying enough attention earlier I guess (holiday travel phew) but I guess the preflight Q&A thing is next friday and not tomorrow, which still makes sense for a Lupin replacement announcement, which would start on Jan 27, two weeks later.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HOpefully Warner Bros can get TMS on track.

Honestly though, I think folks expecting TTGO level animation are overreacting.

You underestimate an average person's level of deduction. It'll make them think twice about a future character who looks just like the girl in the gif who also happens to be named Pudding. The twist doesn't work if the suspicion is already heavily on the viewer's mind.

I think it still fine, for the most part the only thing in the gifs that readily spoiled is the reveal of the third eye which like I said the anime already revealed that back in Fishman Island when we switch over to Big Mom, and its clearly Pudding even when you see her in WCI.

Hell even then with the manga and anime you could see people online say it wasn't Pudding there in chapter 651/Anime episode whatever, none of the gifs really show her evil facade in them.

I would still say it doesn't spoil the twist at all, cause the big twist isn't from the third eye.. its the evil facade which again those gif don't spoil and again imo don't leave enough context to guess it.

I mean people from manga readers and anime watches were shocked when the Obito = Tobi reveal happened even when it was extremely obvious before hand, so I would still say it be alright posting a out of context gif isn't to bad to spoil anything.

And even in the OP thread we have a new watcher/reader that so far gets none of the context of what is happening in the arc even if we are more descript and less weary of spoilers there then any thread on the site and it doesn't affect him and he hasn't lost any impact so far and when he will get to those scenes.

It just like with a trailer, you will not really get much until you see the full thing.

I'm just saying I don't think my gifs did much at all to spoil anything, I could have used ones like these to show good faces Oda does:
ReadySnarlingBass-size_restricted.gif

PleasedExaltedKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

And spoil the whole thing, Pudding making wacky faces really doesn't spoil evil when she was making faces earlier in the arc:
tumblr_op8gp8i8U41qkm2g2o4_1280.gif

That and I'm sure even in the old site we (maybe not you but I remember talking to Man God, Jaded (trying to get him into it) and Morlas (those are the ones I remember but I remember more) about it openly so were more considerate now with spoilers.)

But thats just me.

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I got spoiled on that One Piece thing like a year before the anime got to that point because people couldn't shut up about it when it happened in the manga

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I only did serious OP spoilers after it had been cancelled, and if anyone had called me out on it I would have stopped.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
watch as lupin's replacement is psycho pass because why the hell not

it'll be all according to nisa's plan to get people to get the game via PS+

Status
Not open for further replies.