• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
You know what the world really needs though? Fucking snowboard kids 3.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Saw someone say Onimusha is Resident Evil for weebs.

That's not true at all.

Fatal Frame is Resident Evil for weebs.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I stayed up till 1AM playing Onimusha last night like I was 15 again and had just gotten a TV for my bedroom. The only reason I stopped was that I am pretty sure I'm close to the end of the game, because my clock is at 3 hours and I remember this being a really short game

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
ToonamiERA Awards 2018
Presented by the Toonami Escape Podcast.
Judges: Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, Seda, and Moara.

ToonamiERA Awards 2018 Part 1 (2 hours)
Part 1 of the ToonamiERA Awards for 2018. Awards covered are Best Opening, Best Ending, Best Soundtrack, Worst Moment, and Best Moment.

ToonamiERA Awards 2018 Part 2 (1 hour 25 minutes)
Part 2 of the ToonamiERA Awards for 2018. Awards covered are Best Looking Show, Best Power, Ability, or Weapon, Best Name, Best Dressed, Best Fight, Best Villian, and Worst Character.

ToonamiERA Awards 2018 Part 3 (2 hours)
Part 3 of the ToonamiERA Awards for 2018. Awards covered are Best Character (Male), Best Character (Female), Best Cast, Biggest Disappointment, Best Surprise, Best Performance by a Voice Actor, Best Performance by a Voice Actress, Best Dub and Localization, Worst Show of the Year, and Best Show of the Year.

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
honestly i think MHA's soundtrack is way weaker than most of the close to top 3 soundtracks you guys cut

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i thought Alternative used the pillows really well in most cases, the only place i ever felt it was out of place was when Haruko fought the canti-drones and they played "I Think I Can"

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
oh also what i meant by 'Kana's dream' was when she dreamed about Pets apologizing and saying she wanted to stay with them after all, but it turned out Pets was leaving after all. I thought it was really sad.

Oct 26, 2017
So Broly looks to be the headlining act at my local AMC.

I was seriously considering it, but then I realized it's not covered by A-List and I'm not tryna drop $20 on this.

Oh well.

Tenumi

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I wish I could watch DBS: Broly, but the nearest theatre showing it is a 40 minute drive away, and... I don't drive. Especially in winter.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to watch Broly this weekend. Will be the first time I watch an anime movie in theaters. Hope I don't regret it lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to watch Broly this weekend. Will be the first time I watch an anime movie in theaters. Hope I don't regret it lol.
I prefer no crowds at theaters, though anime showings can be fun. My favoritist time was seeing Haikyuu!! in theaters, cause it was just 8 or so of us, and screaming and cheering for all of our favorite boys on screen (team Tsukki)

HeroAca was the first anime movie experience I've been in that was at capacity. Annoying part is cheering and such cause you can't hear what the characters say (well even if its subbed)

SAO OS was great even if half full, but half of it was the anime club I was apart of.

Ultimately, also depends on who you sit beside. Heroaca was gret causing bonding over BL ships.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
It's less about the movie being good and more about the crowd being embarrassing lol
Well think about it like this...at any random regular movie there's not a small possibility that you'll sit next to someone who thinks Trump is a smart man

Status
Not open for further replies.