• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Toonami |JanFeb19| (She's broly)

Oct 25, 2017
Got out of Broly.

That's a damn good Dragon Ball movie. It's got a few pacing issues. (It could honestly stand to be about 10 or 15 minutes longer, which is not something you say about Dragon Ball often.) Spectacle wise, it's easily the best the series has ever looked. Especially in character art.
Frieza is hilarious in this movie, and as a height challenged person myself, relatable.

Also Broly is a likable character, and even as someone who likes the old Broly movies, barring the last one of course, I didn't think I'd ever say that.

Oct 25, 2017
There's a dog in Ace Combat 7 that's just a JPEG, and I can't look at it without losing my shit.

You think they had the budget to animate a dog?
How does that work in a CG cutscene? lol
They probably command V'd the jpeg in I don't know. They care about modeling jets not dogs. It's fun and the jets are cool looking, but the series has had wonky looking CG for years.