• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
even a cheesy filler moment between shikamaru and naruto is a more believable friendhsip than naruto/sasuke

this ending is blah

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I wasn't posting. I was thinking about Hellshake Yano. Time for Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
I like that most battles with Mika all play out mostly the same.

"We can totally take these Tekkedan losers. Wait, what's that in the distance?"

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 93 - You're The Tenth Warrior! Goku Goes To See Frieza!!
11:30 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 13 - The Demon Beast Appears!
12:00 - My Hero Academia - 32 - Everyone's Internships
12:30 - Mob Psycho 100 - 9 - Claw -7th Division-
1:00 - Megalo Box - 4 - Let's Dance with Death
1:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 18 - Shigechi's Harvest, Part 1

2:00 - Black Clover - 52 - Whoever's Strongest Wins
2:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 125 - Great Power × And × Ultimate Power
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 232 - The Girls' Get-Together

3:30 - Attack on Titan - 43 - Sin
4:00 - Pop Team Epic - 8 - The Dragon of Iidabashi ~Pipi's Revenge~
4:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 29 - The Trigger of Success

Later.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So remember back in episode 12 of Jojo, aka Red Hot Chili Pepper Part 2, when there's a brief random scene showing the town being affected by RHCP absorbing all the electricity?

8a7.jpg

HIDING THERE IN PLAIN SITE ALL ALONG.

Know where else he was hiding in plain site all along? The beginning of the OP when it flashes all those silhouettes of different characters, about 10 seconds into the OP. Highly suggest slowing the speed of the video to get a better view.

David Pro also added all those teases like the breakfast table at the very beginning of the first episode & the scene from a few episodes ago of him getting out of the shower with the hand.

Seriously, you don't know how hard it was to wait for this, especially after the schedule change & trying not to reveal the "surprise".

...also holy shit, I just realized you can manually resize images now by clicking on it....or maybe you can't? Seems it doesn't change the size when actually submitting the post?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
oh man I passed out and missed everything. I'm so old

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Who knew Palm would be pretty good at cosplaying as Alucard from Hellsing?
Sure, Alucard and like Mary Poppins or some shiz
Why does using her hair to make clothing make her lipstick disappear.
Side-effect to having another separate character design
So why doesn't Killua use his power up again?
Probably the same reason Pichu may not be used too often in Smash Bros.
Close, but no cigar.
Yea.

Boy am I happy to see Kira Yoshikage make his official debut on Toonami. Second favorite JoJo character behind a future JoJo that may also qualify as a 'Kira' (voice actress)

Last edited:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
did they not do a promo for the next super episode?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i'm gonna level with you guys, i think that mob psycho is a very well made and very good show, but i don't think the actual story content is as great as people have been making it out to be. that's not to say i don't like the characters a lot because i do, but i still like OPM better so far....mumen rider da greatest

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Black Clover left me entertained. I know it's not good but it doesn't matter.

I like Mob a bit more than OPM, and it holds up better to multiple watches in a short period. I've seen it three times in the last year or so. OPM was nice to revisit last year though after a bit of distance.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

Was thinking about Lost recently.

Poor Michael got a raw deal on that series.

250px-Michaellost.PNG

-Kills friends so his son can escape the Island. Kinda understandable since people were dying left and right.
-Lives with constant guilt as a result, son hates his guts
-Returns to the Island to save people who understandably hate him now, proceeds to die in a fiery explosion, death not really noticed by previous friends
-Stuck on the Island forever as a ghost while people worse than him get to find peace in the afterlife, his last moments on screen are him apologizing

Michael basically goes out like Kars.

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping to make it last night but was out with family. Hopefully everyone enjoyed Mob Psycho 100!

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The animation director of this last episode of Mob Psycho 100 is now the animation director of the entirety of season 2. Its gonna be amazing looking through out.

Oct 26, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 93 - You're The Tenth Warrior! Goku Goes To See Frieza!!
11:30 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 13 - The Demon Beast Appears!
12:00 - My Hero Academia - 32 - Everyone's Internships
12:30 - Mob Psycho 100 - 9 - Claw -7th Division-
1:00 - Megalo Box - 4 - Let's Dance with Death
1:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 18 - Shigechi's Harvest, Part 1

2:00 - Black Clover - 52 - Whoever's Strongest Wins
2:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 125 - Great Power × And × Ultimate Power
3:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 232 - The Girls' Get-Together

3:30 - Attack on Titan - 43 - Sin
4:00 - Pop Team Epic - 8 - The Dragon of Iidabashi ~Pipi's Revenge~
4:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 29 - The Trigger of Success

Later.
NO ONE SHOULD MISS HXH NEXT WEEK!
NO ONE!

i'm gonna level with you guys, i think that mob psycho is a very well made and very good show, but i don't think the actual story content is as great as people have been making it out to be. that's not to say i don't like the characters a lot because i do, but i still like OPM better so far....mumen rider da greatest

Apples and oranges, but I think the actual characters in MP100 are more fleshed out than the characters in OPM. With the exception of Saitama, Genos, and Mumen Rider, everyone else is pretty one-note.

Oct 25, 2017
Storytelling, Writing, and Character design >>>>> production values

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
My main issue with OPM is that it sometimes feels just like what it's supposed to be parodying.

Status
Not open for further replies.