• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Toonami |JanFeb19| (She's broly)

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know there was a thread for Toonami! I'll be at least following this thread when Saturdays roll around. I caught a random episode of Mob Psycho, which was the first time I've seen it in motion, and I'm already a big fan. I'm considering subbing to Crunchyroll for my anime fix throughout the week.
Welcome! Always happy to have more people here.

Oct 25, 2017
What was your avatar originally anyway
It was either these or a varient of one of them.

Funny enough, I don't remember how I came up with my current one, I think it just randomly popped into my head & asked someone on here (PlasticShark, thank you again) if they could make the idea I had.

Oct 25, 2017
It was either these or a varient of one of them.

Funny enough, I don't remember how I came up with my current one, I think it just randomly popped into my head & asked someone on here (PlasticShark, thank you again) if they could make the idea I had.
I meant more like who was the original supposed to be...did you draw it?

Oct 25, 2017
I meant more like who was the original supposed to be...did you draw it?
Ahh, gotcha. Like Baroque said, it's from a silly Persona 4 comic drawn by Hiimdaisy. I just found the faces funny & kinda adapted it, especially after earning my old tag & wanted to keep an avatar that matched said tag.

Here's the dubbed version of said comic. Man, I saw this 10 years ago in high school.

Oct 25, 2017
Me while reading HxH: "I feel like I should be reading a novel and not a shonen manga right now."
I'm usually quite up to date with it, but I've been spacing it out just due to how it's paced. I have one more chapter to read and I'll be caught up. HxH is a good read, but depends on what you're in the mood for. Lately I've been enjoying Attack on Titan more than HxH, but that's mainly due to it reads better as a manga and it's less mentally taxing.

Oct 25, 2017
Boy Namco, this doesn't sound like a definitive edition of Tales of Vesperia...Maybe you should have gotten the old voice actors back...

#AlwaysBetOnScamco

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, the secret missions are back. That's what made me drop Vesperia on 360. Hell, the trophy list looks like the exact same as the 360 version.

Oct 25, 2017
of all the reason to drop a game.....that?
Yeah, I won't lie, it's a rather stupid reason to stop. This was back when I was WAY more obsessed with trying to get all the achievements I could in any games that I could & I hit a point where I couldn't make the item that allows you to swap characters in battle and I hated the idea of a missable trophy where I'd have to replay hours of the game to get another chance.

I also recall the boss itself being hard as well (it was the Gigalarva thing), but it could be due to the fact I was trying to complete the secret mission at the same time. Either way, I'm thankfully not gonna let that prevent me from giving the game another go.

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe it's been 14 years since Resident Evil 4 came out.

Felt like yesterday I was playing the demo at a Kmart. Perfect game to play with Genesis' self-titled album in the background.

Oct 25, 2017
Which is odd seeing as Vesperia is supposed to be a fan favorite among the Tales of series.
It is and people have been asking for this for years and they still half ass it. No wonder why I've been very hesitant on the preorder. Yeah I had to buy a new phone, but I still have the money for it, I'm just not gung ho about financing a shoddy port on release date when I'd rather give my money to Ace Combat 7 and RE2 Remake.

Oct 25, 2017
moar liek half-vassperia, am i rite

....boy, kinda glad I chose to cancel my pre-order due to getting KH3 in a few weeks, M&L Bowser's Inside Story this week, then Travis Strikes Again next week. Though now I need to debate if I want my Ultimate Edition of Jump Force or if I should just wait for a sale & instead put the $80 (it's $100 but Best Buy GCU discount) towards getting Yoshi's Crafted World for $48 instead. Honestly, Jump Force was probably my only Feb. game and now March is getting a bit busy with both Yoshi & Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn (which I might hold off on due to playing it on Wii but I wouldn't mind replaying it).

Oct 28, 2017
Started playing Hollow Knight again after taking a little break (I think Path of Pain broke me) and now I'm getting destroyed by Nightmare King Grimm. This game can be really challenging at times, and I've barely even touched the Godmaster content. Still aiming for the Platinum though.

Also, that Hollow Knight speedrun at AGDQ was fucking amazing. The final boss was really intense and the runner made Path of Pain look easy.

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Nightmare King Grimm is my favorite boss in that game, and maybe my favorite 2d boss period. He's so frustrating but so fun.

I can't say the same about the godmaster stuff. Just seems way over the top torture. I used a trainer without regrets there.