• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Frieza is also just a way more fun dynamic when pairing with these characters

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
why not cell

or hell, why not frieza AND cell

like tien is gonna be of any help
The actual reason is that Cell isn't very popular in Japan.

If you really want a serious answer, Cell might have already been purified and reincarnated. It's mentioned that the process is taking unusually long with Frieza, because of how insanely stubborn he is.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
This entire arc might be worth it if the last episode consists of everyone returning home & Yamcha is STILL waiting for his invitation, only for them to be all "what? No. Dude, the tournament's over"

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
Ever wonder what the Japanese dub for Episode 3 is like?...No?

Well wonder no longer!

I've wondered before if the reason I like RotS so much has anything to do with how anime it is.

you-underestimate-my-power-gif-8.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I might go see it in theaters but I'm honestly not so sure how badly I want to sit among so many hardcore Dragon Ball fans. May go first a morning showing
If you got a Cinemark showing it near you, they're showing it throughout the day as a normal showing. You can probably catch a weekend airing that won't be packed.

Oct 25, 2017
Did Cell even go to the afterlife when he died? I know he showed up there in filler, but we never saw him there in canon. Maybe Cell pulled an Android 16.

Also, Frieza is stronger

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, he was chillin' with Frieza in hell when all the villains were watching Goku fight Buu.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Did Cell even go to the afterlife when he died? I know he showed up there in filler, but we never saw him there in canon. Maybe Cell pulled an Android 16.

Also, Frieza is stronger
Cell not being in Otherworld after self destructing with King Kai and Goku is how King Kai figures out that Cell is still alive.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
wait wait wait, how in the hell is Momonga the antagonist of overlord....you can call him the villain but how in the hell is he the antagonist?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Played the RE2 demo. Skipped cutscenes, because I just wanted to spend time feeling up the controls.

Controls beautifully. The gore tech looks great.

Really looking forward to playing the whole game.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I started reading the latest chapters with the Jump US changes. I haven't seen much, but it does seem like an interesting action series.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Dororo is an old Tezuka manga from like 1967 that had an anime in like '68, a live action movie in 2007, and a PS2 game called Blood Will Tell. It's got a new anime this month on Amazon Prime.

i was talking about whatever DTL was talking about

also that name just makes me think of Durarara

Oct 25, 2017
Frieza does have a pretty fun dynamic with Goku and gang.

There's a couple great character moments coming up.

I'm particularly fond of
Vegeta struggling to tell Trunks Frieza is "good guy."
I'm just ready for a certain scene to be dubbed.
*My hand slipped*
Probably one of my favorite reoccurring Super gags besides Yamcha's being utterly useless and King Kai still being dead.

Oct 25, 2017
From what I think of the Big Three only One Piece is supposed to be written decently, yet it's drawn with an art style that I find garish so I kind of just don't want to deal with it.

Oct 25, 2017
One piece has nice art and environments.

Character designs are the shakier aspect of it. I only care for the normal guys in it, occasional femchars that are on the more realistic and refined side like Vivi are intriguing designs. The fantastical and outlandish and furry inspired designs are questionable and dont do anything for me.

Oct 25, 2017
One piece has nice art and environments.

Character designs are the shakier aspect of it. I only care for the normal guys in it, occasional femchars that are on the more realistic and refined side like Vivi are intriguing designs. The fantastical and outlandish and furry inspired designs are questionable and dont do anything for me.
So far out of what I've seen I have liked Ace's design and I already know what happened to him.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Shit I forgot to nominate Jotaro turning D'arby into an old man for best moment

Status
Not open for further replies.