• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
efc9e21a4cb1dab68b221bb1e7134a88.jpg
\

On the side note i never heard of rune factory before.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
efc9e21a4cb1dab68b221bb1e7134a88.jpg
\

On the side note i never heard of rune factory before.
Leaving the quality of the shows aside.
Asuna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aqua.

to be fair even in her own series every character is better than Aqua. She's just annoying and not funny :/ Even with annoying characters I don't typically find them suffering funny, so... yeah... Konosuba would get at least an extra point from me if Aqua wasn't in it.

but hey... at least Aqua is better than Mako from Kill la Kill. She's just the worst #_#

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She's just annoying and not funny :/
Mako from Kill la Kill. She's just the worst #_#

I see.

It's not going to get better soon

Personally the extreme discourse is making me less interested in star wars than the movies

Yup. Well, I'll watch the ones that interest me (the ones w/ lightsabers), but will damn sure never discuss it in length here lol

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone has some bad opinions....some have more than others tho...dtl

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I know I didn't need to bring up Mako, but I hate her as a character and like to mention that from time to time.
Aqua makes Konosuba a little worse to me, I still rewatched Konosuba when the dub came out, Mako out right makes me never want to rewatch the series.

Everyone has some bad opinions....some have more than others tho...dtl

indeed. Though this isn't one of those times for me :P

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just say the new Star Wars movies including the prequels forgot how to be fun and entertaining and focus too much on trying to be "deep" and that's never been the series strong suit unless you include the Clone Wars. I just want to see a fun adventure movie with cool light sabers battles that's competently made. Not every Star Wars movie needs to be a character piece.

Oct 25, 2017
It fucking blows my mind how much that movie ruffled peoples feathers. I'll be hanging out with people and I just shut the fuck up and hope the conversation ends when that movie gets brought up.

Oct 25, 2017
TCW is a one of the most inconsistent series I have ever seen. It simultaneously has some of my all time favorite stories of the franchise and also some of the worst fucking pieces of that franchise.

Oct 25, 2017
TCW is a one of the most inconsistent series I have ever seen. It simultaneously has some of my all time favorite stories of the franchise and also some of the worst fucking pieces of that franchise.
It's easy when you remember to skip the Jar Jar episodes and anything with politics. Even the worst episodes of it have nothing on the prequels especially Attack of the Clones.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Lets be honest all of the characters in konosuba are shit...which is why it works

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Star Trek The Next Generation is a good show because it explores a better tomorrow, and also because it has Lore/Brent Spiner hamming it the fuck up.

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing causes a civil war within a social group like a TLJ conversation.

Accurate depiction of what happened when I told this friend of mine I thought TLJ is a much better movie than Infinity War:

latest

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
*remembers almost all amiibo worked in Mario Maker, including 3rd party ones*

.....OH SHIT JOKER & SNAKE & CLOUD & BAYONETTA FOR MARIO MAKER 2

Status
Not open for further replies.