Toonami |JanFeb19| Sword Art Online is only one letter away from pain

Oct 25, 2017
Biscuit is a sweet pick. All Might & Bakugo is neat, but in a "why weren't they just in the main game" way, similar to Seto Kaiba.

Madara was freakin' in J-Stars, why did he get relegated to DLC? & I say this as someone who doesn't care about him.

Oct 25, 2017
Competitive Overwatch is not enjoyable to watch at all.

Most of the characters move at the same speed, and teams stick closely together so fights become this 6 on 6 clusterfuck.

Cartoon dustups are about as coherent.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I'm sorry to hear all that. Hope everything works out with your cat :(
I'm sorry about your pet Zonic. It's always hard when a pet is sick.
I feel like a few others might've mentioned something before, but just wanna say thanks for the kind words. I took her in Thursday afternoon & put her down, as she was almost 14 1/2 years old but just had so many health issues pile up over the last few months and having a stroke that made her seem like she barely knew what was going on in the real world the point that I didn't want her to have to suffer anymore. I had her for 13 years, pretty much when I started high school. I got most of my emotions out Tuesday night & while it still kinda hurts today, I feel like I was able to cope with it better due to the feeling of knowing she wasn't having to live in pain anymore. Plus my friend said he knows someone who specializes in offering pets tailored towards your preferences, so after a week or so, I'll get a new cat so it can have a new & loving home and I can have another animal companion to help make life a little less lonely.

Also helped that my dad came with me so I wouldn't have to make the trip alone & took me out to dinner while also hanging out with me for the rest of the day, not to mention helped chipped in with the cost of the cremation. I was kinda surprised at how much he was doing to try & help me get through this.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a few others might've mentioned something before, but just wanna say thanks for the kind words. I took her in Thursday afternoon & put her down, as she was almost 14 1/2 years old but just had so many health issues pile up over the last few months and having a stroke that made her seem like she barely knew what was going on in the real world the point that I didn't want her to have to suffer anymore. I had her for 13 years, pretty much when I started high school. I got most of my emotions out Tuesday night & while it still kinda hurts today, I feel like I was able to cope with it better due to the feeling of knowing she wasn't having to live in pain anymore. Plus my friend said he knows someone who specializes in offering pets tailored towards your preferences, so after a week or so, I'll get a new cat so it can have a new & loving home and I can have another animal companion to help make life a little less lonely.

Also helped that my dad came with me so I wouldn't have to make the trip alone & took me out to dinner while also hanging out with me for the rest of the day, not to mention helped chipped in with the cost of the cremation. I was kinda surprised at how much he was doing to try & help me get through this.
sorry to hear that Zonic, it always sucks to lose a pet, hope everyone close to you is doing okay

Oct 25, 2017

I know I haven't comment much on this but I have to say I'm really I never had a pet but I understand it must be hard