• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ph9mvsXD211updmu2_500.gif

Not a good sign at all.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone else think that Alice was gonna fall off a cliff or something when she was going to the entrance of that cave? The sudden change in ground color threw me off.

Oct 25, 2017
"oh no no no no no no" Just based on the delivery you can tell that DC Douglas is having some fun and enjoying himself.
Who cares about Kirito, the Queen referencing villain of Jim Jam Part 4 when we have this to look forward to:
I really don't care about Naruto or it's filler considering that I haven't even bothered to rewatch any of it since the last time I've seen it.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Twenty got to star in a spinoff show with Lee and Neji, she's fine.

Shino gets...to be mercilessly picked on in Boruto like he was Kiba or something.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for
Koichi to go like 'you ain't shit! You think you're shit but you aint!

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
FM did a lot to improve KH2's woefully lacking difficulty. But with a global release I wonder if they'll even bother beyond maybe an attempt at a DLC world or two.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Sooo we've got a PS4, and yet it really does seem like I'm better off biding my time for KH3

I love the featured Pixar movies and Tangled & maybe also BH6, but there is so much more than those that I want to see tho

Would I be better off with RE2's remake? I've played RE4 a modest while back and quite enjoyed it

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could have sworn that KH2 has more cutscenes than KH3.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time with KH3. Despite having more features, I would say that the combat is ultimately worse. That or I was just annoyed at the end game bosses on Proud and their constant teleporting/swimming/flying bullshit.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Debating between FF VIII and Steins;Gate Zero on the PSV or EO Nexus, then 5, Untold 1, Untold2, and PQ on the 3DS. Also playing Bayonetta 1/2 veerrrry slowly on the Switch.

EO is one of my favorite series but IV bummed me out so much that I got a giant backlog. I know 5 is up my alley and I love Nexus so far.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo we've got a PS4, and yet it really does seem like I'm better off biding my time for KH3

I love the featured Pixar movies and Tangled & maybe also BH6, but there is so much more than those that I want to see tho

Would I be better off with RE2's remake? I've played RE4 a modest while back and quite enjoyed it
Kingdom hearts 3 so far is like a 7/10 for me, but it's a fun 7/10.
basically it has a lot of flaws but overall I'm having fun with it.
If you are a fan of the series it's likely worth the play. But they have mentioned they might do dlc worlds for this.
given how they supported ff15 I wouldn't be surprised if KH got a couple updates of interest.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
It's good that this vocational school is helping me in more than a few ways such as having less time for Twitter and looking through YT comments wherein the latter you see those chuds running rampant. I just get more and more irked at the many who are fending for that guy. I think they are just doing it mainly cause they see it as a means to band up against 'the SJW agenda' or however they see it. Hell, I might've even seen some sub-elitists fend for him as well. .
Oop, I think that's my brain cells imploding

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Could have sworn that KH2 has more cutscenes than KH3.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time with KH3. Despite having more features, I would say that the combat is ultimately worse. That or I was just annoyed at the end game bosses on Proud and their constant teleporting/swimming/flying bullshit.
Nah the combat feels a lot shallower or at least they give you too much options to crowd control most with no consequences for doing so

Honestly while I got annoyed by that teleport bullshit I also didn't die once during the boss rush and sometimes was sleepwalking

Oct 25, 2017
I feel weird comparing KH2FM to KH3 because a lot of the things that made me love KH2FM were exclusively FM stuff.

All in all I enjoyed KH3. I really enjoyed the combat for the most part. They should of turned attraction moves way down, but most of it felt great. I fucking loved using magic in this game. Standard was way too easy though and I might try it again on proud/lvl 1. I feel like KH3 has a pretty solid combat system, but you can just slam X though most of the fights so it doesn't really encourage people to utilize it.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I feel weird comparing KH2FM to KH3 because a lot of the things that made me love KH2FM were exclusively FM stuff.

All in all I enjoyed KH3. I really enjoyed the combat for the most part. They should of turned attraction moves way down, but most of it felt great. I fucking loved using magic in this game. Standard was way too easy though and I might try it again on proud/lvl 1. I feel like KH3 has a pretty solid combat system, but you can just slam X though most of the fights so it doesn't really encourage people to utilize it.
I played on proud and it sounds the same

I really don't feel like it's completely unfair since the final mix was years ago even before some of the previous recent entries

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I'm playing through Monstropolis and man fuck these giant Bulborb fuckers

Oct 25, 2017
It's good that this vocational school is helping me in more than a few ways such as having less time for Twitter and looking through YT comments wherein the latter you see those chuds running rampant. I just get more and more irked at the many who are fending for that guy. I think they are just doing it mainly cause they see it as a means to band up against 'the SJW agenda' or however they see it. Hell, I might've even seen some sub-elitists fend for him as well. .
Oop, I think that's my brain cells imploding
I can never defend a serial rapist, fuck Vic. That title is probably premature, but based on what I've been reading it's not out of the question.
Is it too much for me to hope that they recast Rohan for the Blu-Ray release? At the very least, him being recast for the OVA is likely (if VIZ dubs the OVA).
This would be great yes, but probably unlikely at least for the blu ray.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Is it too much for me to hope that they recast Rohan for the Blu-Ray release? At the very least, him being recast for the OVA is likely (if VIZ dubs the OVA).
I'm honestly not going to blame them if they didn't recast him it's not like the dubbing industry is rolling in dough

The ova if they ever dub it is definitely going to recast at the very least to avoid controversy

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm honestly not going to blame them if they didn't recast him it's not like the dubbing industry is rolling in dough

The ova if they ever dub it is definitely going to recast at the very least to avoid controversy
Yeah, I'd expect them to at least recast Rohan for the OVA if VIZ opts to dub Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
friend like me to be perfomed by the fresh prince and dj jazzy jeff

also that direct thread is already at 120 pages after just a couple of days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.