• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
There wasn't hard and fast evidence of this last decade which is why he only started losing roles because he got a big head and people he abused made private complaints that added up.

There's more than enough viable evidence now.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i heard the attack on titan manga shared more fun stuff this week

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
even satan agrees vic is a bad person

who are you to argue with satan & him calling out bad people

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
sword-art-online-2-death-gun-on-fire-by-gifinterest-d7yc7l6.gif

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The ending of the first episode of SAO 3 still has me shook.

Hey lets bring back Death Gun 2 right away and MURDER KIRITO.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i suppose all of the funimation related twitter accounts will be filled with these istandwithvic idiots for a couple of weeks before they get bored and it goes back to normal

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I heard that there was a recent twist in AoT that was pretty yikes which lead me to read up on the author and Nope'd pretty hard. I guess the Germanic feel wasn't purely an aesthetic choice.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Twitter idiots,

Vic didn't get fired because he wasn't a funimation employee, funimation just ain't working with him anymore.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I heard that there was a recent twist in AoT that was pretty yikes which lead me to read up on the author and Nope'd pretty hard. I guess the Germanic feel wasn't purely an aesthetic choice.

Regarding Isayama, I don't think those rumors were ever proven.

If they were real, he'd have to do some mental gymnastics with his work.

Dear Twitter idiots,

Vic didn't get fired because he wasn't a funimation employee, funimation just ain't working with him anymore.

Only once Vic has an Ace Attorney style breakdown will the truth truly be revealed.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
ah it's my favorite time of the year...nintendo direct time

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i wish youtube would let me just ignore certain phrases in video titles...no i'm not going to click anything that has SJW in the title, because there's a 99.9% chance the video will be shit

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the last game hot garbage? Are people surprised this probably won't be very good either?

Oct 26, 2017
It's funny how the review embargo for Jump Force lifts the day after people received their seemingly non-refundable early access $100+ Ultimate Edition.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the last game hot garbage? Are people surprised this probably won't be very good either?
J-Stars wasn't great, but I was able to overlook most of its flaws since it was meant to be a fun crossover/celebrating 45 years of Shonen Jump. This....just feels like all the life was sucked out of J-Stars and made somehow worse.

If I win or get a free copy of Jump Force, I'll play it (hell, I should start writing some practice reviews for games I've been playing), but man, I'm super glad I canceled my pre-order of the deluxe edition. This game is gonna go down in price rather quickly.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I think the roster just feels even more of a bummer now that I remember this is meant to be the 50th anniversary game. This game is meant to be a celebration of half a century of a magazine that has had so many iconic franchises be introduced to the world.

Yet the 45th anniversary game on PS3 feels like it has a more diverse roster. The oldest series in Jump Force is Fist of the North Star in 83 with only City Hunter, Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest, & Saint Seiya also being from the '80s.

AGAIN, I GET IT, roster was chosen due to popularity among a western audience, but this just makes me fear the season pass isn't going to add any new franchises & just be all "yeah, here's another DBZ character and another Naruto character"

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the roster just feels even more of a bummer now that I remember this is meant to be the 50th anniversary game. This game is meant to be a celebration of half a century of a magazine that has had so many iconic franchises be introduced to the world.
That was not the impression I got the moment Luffy swung up to that American flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.