• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Lobster Bisque for Jump Force? too bad it will suck no matter what characters they put in it

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Biscuit is a sweet pick. All Might & Bakugo is neat, but in a "why weren't they just in the main game" way, similar to Seto Kaiba.

Madara was freakin' in J-Stars, why did he get relegated to DLC? & I say this as someone who doesn't care about him.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_onxcqfkUrx1qa94xto1_500.png

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Competitive Overwatch is not enjoyable to watch at all.

Most of the characters move at the same speed, and teams stick closely together so fights become this 6 on 6 clusterfuck.

Cartoon dustups are about as coherent.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I'm sorry to hear all that. Hope everything works out with your cat :(

I'm sorry about your pet Zonic. It's always hard when a pet is sick.
I feel like a few others might've mentioned something before, but just wanna say thanks for the kind words. I took her in Thursday afternoon & put her down, as she was almost 14 1/2 years old but just had so many health issues pile up over the last few months and having a stroke that made her seem like she barely knew what was going on in the real world the point that I didn't want her to have to suffer anymore. I had her for 13 years, pretty much when I started high school. I got most of my emotions out Tuesday night & while it still kinda hurts today, I feel like I was able to cope with it better due to the feeling of knowing she wasn't having to live in pain anymore. Plus my friend said he knows someone who specializes in offering pets tailored towards your preferences, so after a week or so, I'll get a new cat so it can have a new & loving home and I can have another animal companion to help make life a little less lonely.

Also helped that my dad came with me so I wouldn't have to make the trip alone & took me out to dinner while also hanging out with me for the rest of the day, not to mention helped chipped in with the cost of the cremation. I was kinda surprised at how much he was doing to try & help me get through this.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a few others might've mentioned something before, but just wanna say thanks for the kind words. I took her in Thursday afternoon & put her down, as she was almost 14 1/2 years old but just had so many health issues pile up over the last few months and having a stroke that made her seem like she barely knew what was going on in the real world the point that I didn't want her to have to suffer anymore. I had her for 13 years, pretty much when I started high school. I got most of my emotions out Tuesday night & while it still kinda hurts today, I feel like I was able to cope with it better due to the feeling of knowing she wasn't having to live in pain anymore. Plus my friend said he knows someone who specializes in offering pets tailored towards your preferences, so after a week or so, I'll get a new cat so it can have a new & loving home and I can have another animal companion to help make life a little less lonely.

Also helped that my dad came with me so I wouldn't have to make the trip alone & took me out to dinner while also hanging out with me for the rest of the day, not to mention helped chipped in with the cost of the cremation. I was kinda surprised at how much he was doing to try & help me get through this.
sorry to hear that Zonic, it always sucks to lose a pet, hope everyone close to you is doing okay

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

I know I haven't comment much on this but I have to say I'm really I never had a pet but I understand it must be hard

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

:(

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017

I'm so sorry man, I can't even imagine

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown

I'm really sorry to hear that Zonic. Losing a companion like that is never easy.

Oct 25, 2017

Ouch. Time heals all wounds, hopefully the healing process doesn't take too long.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

You have my condolences, both as a fellow ToonamiEra user & as someone whose cat passed away a few years ago.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Competitive Overwatch is not enjoyable to watch at all.

Most of the characters move at the same speed, and teams stick closely together so fights become this 6 on 6 clusterfuck.

Cartoon dustups are about as coherent.
Doesn't help that the current meta is 3 tanks, 3 healers. Brigitte, Lucio, Zenyata, Zarya, Rein/Winston, Dva. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Sorry for your loss. Losing a pet really hurts.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Fourteen and a half is a pretty great life for a kitty. My last two cats made it Fifteen and Seventeen before the same thing happened to them; medical issues just piled up and they were suffering. Know that you did the right thing Zonic and that every day you had with the furball was special.

Oct 25, 2017

Sorry Zonic. 3 of my dogs passed this last year so I know it's not easy losing a pet.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to hear about your cat, Zonic. I'm certain you made the right choice and I'm glad your Dad was there to help you.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
So based on what YonkouProductions is saying about OPM season 2, everyone should probably lower their expectations for it.

It's not gonna be pretty.

Wonder what they're gonna call King Crimson in the Part V dub.

Lord Crimson?

King Scarlet?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
how much of Mob Psycho is going to be covered by the end of season 2?

Dec 28, 2018
I'll die on the hill that One Punch Man only ever had the great art and animation going for it. You take that away and all your left with is shallow characters and a paper thin plot.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I can't even imagine what it must be like. Hope you find peace.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017

Sorry you had to go through that. I've had dogs and other pets pass on/get put down after being with me most of my life so I understand what you're going through. Glad you had your dad through that to support you.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Youtube might start demonetizing videos based on how unclean the comment section is, and that's surely not an incredibly stupid idea just ripe for exploitation.

Dec 28, 2018
I thought that was kind of the point tbh
I guess so and maybe it was my own fault for thinking that it would have much going on in the story department since it's a parody. Even so I wish the characters had more going on for them. Pretty sure everyone will disagree with me on this but the weakest aspect of the show was the characters. I found them to not be all that likeable and lacked much depth. But again probably my own fault for setting my expectations so high for the show after falling for the hype train.

Youtube might start demonetizing videos based on how unclean the comment section is, and that's surely not an incredibly stupid idea just ripe for exploitation.
Just when I think YouTube has outdone themselves in making stupid decisions they go and do this. You bet people are going to exploit this to the high heavens.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Left Alive looks bad, real bad, but it does channel some of that Oscar quality straight faced camp that I miss from days of old.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
sorry to hear that Zonic, it always sucks to lose a pet, hope everyone close to you is doing okay
I know I haven't comment much on this but I have to say I'm really I never had a pet but I understand it must be hard
I'm so sorry man, I can't even imagine
I'm really sorry to hear that Zonic. Losing a companion like that is never easy.
Ouch. Time heals all wounds, hopefully the healing process doesn't take too long.
You have my condolences, both as a fellow ToonamiEra user & as someone whose cat passed away a few years ago.
Sorry for your loss. Losing a pet really hurts.
Fourteen and a half is a pretty great life for a kitty. My last two cats made it Fifteen and Seventeen before the same thing happened to them; medical issues just piled up and they were suffering. Know that you did the right thing Zonic and that every day you had with the furball was special.
Sorry Zonic. 3 of my dogs passed this last year so I know it's not easy losing a pet.
Sorry to hear about your cat, Zonic. I'm certain you made the right choice and I'm glad your Dad was there to help you.
I can't even imagine what it must be like. Hope you find peace.
Sorry you had to go through that. I've had dogs and other pets pass on/get put down after being with me most of my life so I understand what you're going through. Glad you had your dad through that to support you.
Oh man, sorry to hear about your cat Zonic.
It seriously means a lot to me that so many of you offered condolences. I mean it, thank you so much, it just makes me appreciate this community even more so when I fear anything serious I type up involving real life gets ignored. I'll end by saying I posted some pics + a short message on Twitter, so if you wanted to see what she (& to some extent, what I) looked like, feel free.

But now I gotta stay strong and focus on the fact my sister turned 17 today. Maybe also distract myself with the DoA6 demo.

Oct 25, 2017
It seriously means a lot to me that so many of you offered condolences. I mean it, thank you so much, it just makes me appreciate this community even more so when I fear anything serious I type up involving real life gets ignored. I'll end by saying I posted some pics + a short message on Twitter, so if you wanted to see what she (& to some extent, what I) looked like, feel free.

But now I gotta stay strong and focus on the fact my sister turned 17 today. Maybe also distract myself with the DoA6 demo.
She was cute, and it looks like you loved her. Continue living life though and don't dwell on the loss. Be there for your sister as best as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.