• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone, guess we have a new thread so I've been out of it for a bit.
Been recovering from a car accident.

My friend died but the 4 of us who were in the SUV survived.

I'm okay, just sore and scratched up but my mind isn't doing too well.

I won't be around for a bit, probably a week or so. need time to heal. sorry guys, love you all. life's short please cherish the people around you.
Damn, wishing you the best. As someone who's been through bunch of it, counselling/therapy helps a lot, so don't be afraid to reach out to those that can help if you need to : )

Oct 26, 2017
Should've waited until midnight for the new thread. lol

2018 was another good year for Toonami.
2019 will bring the end of the runs for a lot of shows, but some big surprises as well.

Have a safe and happy new year everybody.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to hear what happened gamerguy. When it comes to whether or not one should do therapy for a traumatic event I think at least one session with a therapist is worth trying.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Suck it *insert year here*, you failed to kill me, just like all the others!

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
fYipCjX.gif

HELL YEAH, YOU WON'T TAKE ME 2018! SUCK IT!

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Happy New Year You Toonami FaithFulls! WE'LL POSSIBLY GET A NEW SA-Oh.. oh no, no, that's ok.

gamerguy2002 - Wow, that sounds ROUGH. Hope in this New Year, you find renewed strength, to help you carry on for everyone involved. Take care!

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Re2 remake looks cool...don't know if I'll buy it tho

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017

I won't be around for a bit, probably a week or so. need time to heal. sorry guys, love you all. life's short please cherish the people around you.
Oh my god! I'm sorry your friend lost their life in that car accident. And there is no need for you to apologize for you not being here. Take all the time you need to heal.

Oct 26, 2017

Oh God. I'm so so sorry. My deepest condolences for the loss of your friend.
Please take as much time as you need to heal and mourn, gamerguy.
If you ever want someone to lend an ear to, we're here for support.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you guys.

My job and the hospital offered counciling, I asked friends and family to let me know if I should consider it if I can't realize it myself. but for now helping the others who were with me and my friend's family means more to me.
Late on this, but my condolences for losing your friend. Perhaps keep the counseling in mind just in case, but if you found something that's helping you through the grieving, I'd say keep at it. Everyone has a different way to cope with losing someone precious with him, & for some, doing stuff that just helps take your mind off the situation can help, especially if you're putting it towards something productive. Don't feel bad about not spending time with us, focus on yourself & your family first.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
My understanding is that nothing remotely relating to what happens in ep. 1 ever happens again & turns into another D&D inspired show. One that just happens to have one of the worst first impressions you could have.

Episode 1 shows newbie adventures getting the stick when they come without preparation and with overconfidence. The things that happened in ep.1 occur when things get really bad for you. After that we get a team of silver ranked adventurers who would likely never make mistakes like those porcelains(rookies), it also introduced the goblins as irredeemable, evil beings that have no remorse what so ever and the goblin slayer's way of dealing with them.

If there are ANY other good DnD shows then i have YET to see one.. other similar shows are like mmorpg based or some other shit.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

:(

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't think B-Dubs should be trusted to make coffee let alone thread titles

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
My condolences garmerguy. Feel free to come back when you are ready.

Happy new year everyone!

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Happy New Year all. Failed to stay up to midnight yet again last night lol

Last edited:

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anime marathon day today. This time, two seasons of Tiger & Bunny. Put this show off for way two long

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Very disappointed I can't nominate Ping Pong The Animation for anime of the year just because it didn't come out this year.

The system simply doesn't work.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Black Clover must be doing well or well enough for them to keep it around. (The show doesn't lose a lot viewers ratings wise, and occasionally does better than both Jojo and HxH. That's not too surprising tho, Black Clover is shonen junk food.)

Status
Not open for further replies.