• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It kind of sucks because a lot of stuff that is established and precedents that are set up in the Chimera Ant arc are only really coming to fruition in the current manga arc. Nen after death becomes a much bigger deal [cross[The Nen version of suicide bombers for example[/cross]

Don't tell that to 4chan and their obsession with
O MY RUBBER NEN

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, for real, the surprise is kinda ruined since I saw pictures of said figurine and Namco decided to use it to promote HxH in Jump Force, not to mention it was a really cool Uniqlo shirt. But it's still a super cool moment. That look on Gon's face, he is just tired of all this shit.

I will say, it's a bit weird that it's still Erica Mendez's voice, but just deeper. It just gives off a "woman trying to sound like a gruff man" vibe from a '90s comedy where a woman has to blend in with guys.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017

HxH and MHA spoilers
The reveal to how Hisoka survived his battle with Chrollo which the scanlation translation went with him saying "O MY RUBBER NEN". Even though it was established that Nen gets stronger after death, people screamed (and continue to scream) that this is an asspull.
Similar speedreaders are applying the line to the recent revelations in MHA with "O MY SEVEN QUIRKS", even though there's been a lot of plot details planted about that

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
HxH and MHA spoilers
The reveal to how Hisoka survived his battle with Chrollo which the scanlation translation went with him saying "O MY RUBBER NEN". Even though it was established that Nen gets stronger after death, people screamed (and continue to scream) that this is an asspull.
Similar speedreaders are applying the line to the recent revelations in MHA with "O MY SEVEN QUIRKS", even though there's been a lot of plot details planted about that

Oh, just looked it up. Gonna agree to disagree about the MHA part, tho I don't get why that HxH memes got into that series lol

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA JESUS FUCK

IMMA JUST GRAB MY DECAPITATED ARM AND USE IT TO DRIVE IT THROUGH YOUR CHEST

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HOW AMAZING THAT WAS

NOW HE'S GOT A BLOODY MEGA BUSTER ARM

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
7.8/10, too much gon becoming broly

..........aw who am I kidding, GOD, I WISH I SAW THIS LIVE WITH YOU GUYS

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. The actual finale of this arc is just as good if not better for completely different reasons.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever someone mentions God of War 3, all I can think about is that scene where Kratos uses a woman to hold open a door...

Whoof.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever someone mentions God of War 3, all I can think about is that scene where Kratos uses a woman to hold open a door...

Whoof.
I kinda got mad when Kratos summarized his life : i killed innocent people

Like Greek doesn't even exists now and he murdered people for bumping into him

"Yes Atreus your dad was as the kids call it very problematic"

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Whoof.

At that point you're basically playing the villain. Kratos is so hilariously evil in GoW3 I was laughing out loud in a lot of scenes. The part where he's trying to walk away from Hera and she's shit talking him and you can see his eye starting to twitch as he gets angrier and angrier was like the best "I'm so fucking pissed" facial animation I've seen.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I never finished 3, but I'm sure the dude left for a reason.
Basically in 3 it turns out that killing gods who run laws of the world and keep the world stable was a horrible idea

Poseidon death means huge as tsunamis
Hades death means the undead are walking in living world
Hera and Hermes (for some reason it's not related to their jobs) basically caused a plague and killing plant life
Helios God of sun caused the sun to so eternal darkness
I think Zeus caused thunderstorms
At that point you're basically playing the villain. Kratos is so hilariously evil in GoW3 I was laughing out loud in a lot of scenes. The part where he's trying to walk away from Hera and she's shit talking him and you can see his eye starting to twitch as he gets angrier and angrier was like the best "I'm so fucking pissed" facial animation I've seen.
I love this was right after she told him to stop or humanity is screwed

Oct 25, 2017
Basically in 3 it turns out that killing gods who run laws of the world and keep the world stable was a horrible idea

Poseidon death means huge as tsunamis
Hades death means the undead are walking in living world
Hera and Hermes (for some reason it's not related to their jobs) basically caused a plague and killing plant life
Helios God of sun caused the sun to so eternal darkness
I think Zeus caused thunderstorms

I love this was right after she told him to stop or humanity is screwed
I think the last one I remember killing led to eternal darkness. I should just replay it since I got it for free on the PS4 and such.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean is it really spoilers to say hes gonna look different next time we see him?
Nah, I meant spoilers in that you'd ruin the surprise I had planned.

But yeah, I totally have one or two more avatars planned. I actually came up with the idea of other avatars back in August, once again playing the long waiting game.

Edit: I should also give credit to PlasticShark for being the one who made the avatars for me. I only did the simple edit of including Killer Queen.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Vados doesn't give a fuck

The Angel's in general don't give a fuck but Shaggy angel has a good reason considering how shit his universe is

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Vados has been an established troll since forever.
Also next time on Dragon Ball Super, Caulifla and Kale yay

UltraGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Whoof.
There needs to be MORE games where you are an unrepentant scumbag. My favorite example is in New Vegas where you can shoot at the war memorial that a soldier is grieving his dead brother at and then you can call him and his dead brother a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.