• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya-Laugh.gif
Gifs are really selling me on Kaguya...
Leorio is the best of the original HxH 4
Who?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Remember that time that Kakyoin made a baby eat shit?

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Just me here checking in with the weekly "holy shit the Part 5 adaptation is killer"

that is all

Also our flight got cancelled so I guess I do get to watch Toonami this weekend! Yay

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
do i have to make a new thread. it's just gonna be the same as this thread

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Funimation is tweaking their streaming membership tiers. Nothing super drastic just the "offline viewing" will now be on the $8 tier. The annual membership has shot up, but it seems like they're going to start doing "rentals" for the stuff they haven't been streaming. I'm thinking stuff like Your Name, the actual good DBZ movies, etc.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
FF IX Switch is going well enough. It freezes every few hours...but it also autosaves every single screen transition. It's slow as hell...but you can set it on turbo. Most of all this version makes doing the sword fight perfectly possible for mere humans, doesn't do a damn thing for jump rope and makes hour+ long rare steals take 10-30 minutes instead.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Are you gonna get the fairy flute from the hill giant

Did that Wednesday. Got the Demon Mail from the book today and that took forever. With the hill giant you have two white mages and can heal forever, with the book you have to reset it to its non violent state every four steals or so and have no group healing options beyond auto potion whenever an AOE hits you.

I think the next rare steal is Quale.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I've started FF9 twice, once on PS1 after buying a copy from an used game store but then the disc was so bad, that any time there was a random battle in some ice cave that you have to go through to progress, the game would just stay black & never load the battle, then a second time when it hit PSN & tried playing it on my PSP, but after beating the ice cave, I think I just dropped it due to being distracted by other stuff.

I traded the bad FF9 copy for FF8 at the same store only to find out that game also had a rather bad disc with random card battles with NPCs not loading.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"we're pleased to announced we're taking off all of team four star's videos & if you want to see them, you must now buy them in a dvd set"

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"You can only get Dragon Ball Super Movie Broly as a bundle with the other Broly movies"

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
3 star ball and 4 star ball...what does it mean?!?!?!?!?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I think the stars are hinting at when they're going to reveal their surprise.

They're gonna show their stuff on Monday, 03/04.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Also the replies to Funimation's tweet are trash as to be expected

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
if they do yet another re-release can we finally get good audio for the original japanese track please

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"We're pleased to announce that we're re-releasing all the Broly films, but now with Monica Rial being recasted as Broly"

Status
Not open for further replies.