• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
IKUGW7M.jpg

New avatar from the most non-canon™ member.

Actually why am I still the birb?

Oct 25, 2017
I gave up soda five years ago, still miss it. Gave up caffeine two years ago and that improved my sleep quite a bit.
i was never a heavy soda drinker either (like once a week), but ditched it completely when I gave up meat this past summer. Only miss really tasting the different sprite and fanta flavors. Never was into dark soda or mountain dew (it tasted so nasty, except that orange one)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Another anime season, another viewing of the chart of what's premiering & once again going "eeeh I'll wait to hear some impressions of the first few episodes"

I can't even remember the last anime I watched purely on just seeing the name and/or premise & checking it out/going in blind that wasn't a Toonami premiere.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Another anime season, another viewing of the chart of what's premiering & once again going "eeeh I'll wait to hear some impressions of the first few episodes"

I can't even remember the last anime I watched purely on just seeing the name and/or premise & checking it out/going in blind that wasn't a Toonami premiere.
This season has Haikyuu and a new Yuasa series so that's already better than 99% of anime seasons

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking more new stuff than continuing shows. Yuasa reminds me I need to check out Tatami Galaxy one of these days since it's been in my queue for months.

I guess if anything, this just means I should use the time to catch up on my anime backlog after putting a good dent in my gaming backlog.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking more new stuff than continuing shows. Yuasa reminds me I need to check out Tatami Galaxy one of these days since it's been in my queue for months.

I guess if anything, this just means I should use the time to catch up on my anime backlog after putting a good dent in my gaming backlog.
i'm quite curious how https://myanimelist.net/anime/40046/ID_Invaded as the bit I watched was an interesting set up at least.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Even worse than the rapists in sao? Damn.

Crap, I should've nominated them for worse character but they're covered in worst moment which will easily win.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance is surprisingly good so far.

This is on topic because I think Toonami aired a show with puppets one time.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, Wulin Warriors.

....it lasted 2 episodes because everyone hated the dub changes & "dis ain't a cartoon"

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Bring courage the cowardly dog to toonami

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Today just flew by. Finally busted out the Labo vehicle kit I'd been keeping for the day when I absolutely positively had run out of stuff to do with my nephews. Really amazing box full of cardboard there, glad I got them when Target was clearing them out last year.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
On the 18th they should be listening to one of the many song numbers from Tokyo Mirage Sessions instead.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
It's been so long that I can't even remember what is happening in Black Clover tomorrow.

I think it's going to involve Meroleona.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I had to rewatch the last few JoJo's myself because I was sleeping over my sister's house babysitting every weekend from the middle of November to the first December marathon and all that extra work made me so exhausted that Demon Slayer would put me on tilt and I'd barely make it to the end of Black Clover or the ad break of JoJo before passing out.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
i wish shonen jump romances got eng dubs, poor we never learn and nisekoi trapped in no dub land. (assuming thats where shes from, im 90% sure but the washed out image quality and er meme i dont get has be doubting (also I zoom out during her moents in WNL, worst girl).
The big hope is that this year or maybe next Aniplex just lets funimation dub their non action stuff. Pretty much every good romcom that doesn't get a dub these days is because Aniplex has it and they refuse to dub anything that's not TOONAMI bait.

Oct 25, 2017
The big hope is that this year or maybe next Aniplex just lets funimation dub their non action stuff. Pretty much every good romcom that doesn't get a dub these days is because Aniplex has it and they refuse to dub anything that's not TOONAMI bait.
Please let funi go back and dub BLast of Tempest and make cheaper versions of Valvrave and A/Z!

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Funi and Aniplex get merged and become just Funimation, but now all of the Blu-Rays are $500

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Streaming is so good I pretty much never buy anime besides really special stuff like certain movies and Mobile Fighter G Gundam on Blu-Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.