• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
What about greatest Jagras though
Has one attack. He could probably take Great Jaggi but Maccao would wipe him.

Also MHW did a huge number on my boy Barroth. While its like the third monster you fight in Tri in World it is a complete joke. Not tall enough to avoid hits, its mud is too easy to dodge, it does pathetic damage with all its attack and just sits there and takes it.

They also made Brachy easier in a way I can't describe but can feel. I guess if I was to describe it it doesn't blow up its slime as much.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Has one attack. He could probably take Great Jaggi but Maccao would wipe him.

Also MHW did a huge number on my boy Barroth. While its like the third monster you fight in Tri in World it is a complete joke. Not tall enough to avoid hits, its mud is too easy to dodge, it does pathetic damage with all its attack and just sits there and takes it.

They also made Brachy easier in a way I can't describe but can feel. I guess if I was to describe it it doesn't blow up its slime as much.
I'd say its mostly that Brach's rage mode is less oppressive

Oct 25, 2017
I see you don't deny you hate me :P
tenor.gif

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This week on Black Clover, cool stuff happens. It's actually going to be like that until the end of the arc. The anime did a surprisingly good job making something fairly interesting out of the slog that was the elf arc in the manga.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
A prince of provisions gif?!? Makes me feel ALIVE.

Charmy has some more great moments coming up.

Also the animation of everyone stuffing their face during this arc is pretty good.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying the demo for The Missing: J.J. Macfield & the Island of Memories seeing as it's on sale for $12 & heard good things about the story.

....the demo doesn't really teach you about its main mechanic of "hey, if you get hurt, you can use your body parts to solve puzzles" so I got stuck at one point thinking I did a puzzle wrong & needed to bring something with me despite not being able to go back. Also I don't like 2D style games where you can only use the analog stick, why is the D-pad not allowed?

Considering the warning you get when you start the game, I kinda wanna know what this story is, but so far, you're given nothing in terms of what the story is actually about aside from "hey it's gonna have some adult topics like sex & suicide." Maybe trying the other stages will clue me in?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up on dr stone and watched the season finale, really heartwarming episode.
Also shoutout to the switch being worth remembering thousands of years after its gone

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm trying the demo for The Missing: J.J. Macfield & the Island of Memories seeing as it's on sale for $12 & heard good things about the story.

....the demo doesn't really teach you about its main mechanic of "hey, if you get hurt, you can use your body parts to solve puzzles" so I got stuck at one point thinking I did a puzzle wrong & needed to bring something with me despite not being able to go back. Also I don't like 2D style games where you can only use the analog stick, why is the D-pad not allowed?

Considering the warning you get when you start the game, I kinda wanna know what this story is, but so far, you're given nothing in terms of what the story is actually about aside from "hey it's gonna have some adult topics like sex & suicide." Maybe trying the other stages will clue me in?
I need to play this. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Also shoutout to the switch being worth remembering thousands of years after its gone
Yeah that sounds about right.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I need to play this. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
The demo has 4 levels in it & I think the 3rd one was doing a better job of clicking with me. Probably because I was realizing it's okay to get hurt & was applying Wario Land 2/3 logic of "oh this will hurt me in a way that progresses the level". The 3rd level (& 4th but I barely started it before having to leave for work) also started having messages sent to your phone & yeah, those conversations are both funny & a good look into the character.

Though SHEEEESH you feel super awful making this girl do stuff like get caught on fire, break her neck by a wrecking ball which causes you to walk on the ceiling (because physics?) & having to get sliced up by these spiders with baby doll heads & cutting arms. It legit gets kinda disturbing at times the lengths you go to complete a puzzle. It really is Wario Land 2 or 3 but more puzzles & gruesome. Wario on fire is funny, but this girl on fire is horrifying.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting April is when Sakura Wars is out....a shame I keep forgetting due to the FF7 remake. Maybe I'll finish it in time & get it day one to support Sega bringing back their older franchises.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting April is when Sakura Wars is out....a shame I keep forgetting due to the FF7 remake. Maybe I'll finish it in time & get it day one to support Sega bringing back their older franchises.
i would be automatically in if they brought along the old games.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
i would be automatically in if they brought along the old games.
I should get around to playing that PS2/Wii one. Sega would have to talk to NIS America to re-release it since they published it in the US & helped with the dub, so I don't think it'll get a HD version. Heck, the PS2 version was on 2 discs, one for the dub & the other for sub. Must be a huge game/loooots of VA if they couldn't fit both languages on one disc.

Sega isn't even giving this new one a dub, which....kinda makes me fear they don't have much faith in it selling well here.

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the new show ranking:

1. Cowboy Bebop
  2. FLCL
  3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  4. Hunter x Hunter
  5. Space Dandy
  6. Mob Psycho 100
  7. The Promised Neverland
  8. Gurren Lagann
  9. One Piece
  10. Black Lagoon
  11. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
  12. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
  13. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  14. Attack on Titan
  15. Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
  16. Samurai Jack
  17. My Hero Academia
  18. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
  19. Dr. Stone
  20. Lupin the Third Part V
  21. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood
  22. Soul Eater
  23. Samurai Champloo
  24. The Big O
  25. Fire Force
  26. Sym-Bionic Titan
  27. InuYasha
  28. Eureka Seven
  29. FLCL: Alternative
  30. Hellsing Ultimate
  31. Dragonball Z Kai
  32. Kill la Kill
  33. One-Punch Man
  34. Dragon Ball Super
  35. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
  36. Naruto
  37. Outlaw Star
  38. Lupin the Third Part IV
  39. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  40. Michiko & Hatchin
  41. Pop Team Epic
  42. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
  43. Deadman Wonderland
  44. Casshern Sins
  45. Bleach
  46. IGPX
  47. FLCL: Progressive
  48. Parasyte -the maxim-
  49. Blue Exorcist
  50. Megalo Box
  51. ThunderCats (2011)
  52. InuYasha: The Final Act
  53. gen:Lock
  54. Samurai 7
  55. Dimension W
  56. Black Clover
  57. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
  58. Sword Art Online
  59. Beware the Batman
  60. Akame ga Kill!
  61. Naruto Shippuden
  62. Tenchi Muyo! GXP
  63. Tokyo Ghoul
thought dr. stone would be higher. The podcast folks seemed in love with it all the time.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here to inform you that(character wise) Eirika >>>>>> Ephraim's vanilla ass

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight on Toonami, the heroes are back as the raid on the Shie Hassaikai ends in victory, Alice continues charging her laser as the goblins close in on the cowering Renly, help arrives as Tanjiro and Inosuke battle against the spider demons' Father, Kurokiba and Hayama clash in a battle of Western spices, Pesci attempts to finish off what Prosciutto started, and Tsunade recalls her past encounters with the Raikage.

11:30 - My Hero Academia - 77 - Bright Future
12:00 - Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld - 31 - Stigma of the Disqualified
12:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 18 - A Forged Bond
1:00 - Food Wars!: The Second Plate - 7 - Beasts That Devour Each Other
1:30 - Black Clover - 107 - The Battle for Clover Castle
2:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 16 - Thankful Death, Part 2
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 286 - Things You Can't Get Back

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Bit sad to think we'll be down to a 3 hour block once SAO ends, but it's probably for the best.

Makes it easier for people to catch up if they fall behind too.

You should watch the Owl House if you can. It really is alright.

I'll probably blitz through it once this season is over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
are we gonna get an SAO episode focused on *check notes* Ren...ly?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about how Boruto might never return to the block, and how we might never get to the key part of that series.

ER-51-Zl-WAAAr-H7-L.jpg

Tenten bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.