Toonami |JanFeb20| Does that technically count as beating your meat?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
What about greatest Jagras though
Has one attack. He could probably take Great Jaggi but Maccao would wipe him.

Also MHW did a huge number on my boy Barroth. While its like the third monster you fight in Tri in World it is a complete joke. Not tall enough to avoid hits, its mud is too easy to dodge, it does pathetic damage with all its attack and just sits there and takes it.

They also made Brachy easier in a way I can't describe but can feel. I guess if I was to describe it it doesn't blow up its slime as much.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Has one attack. He could probably take Great Jaggi but Maccao would wipe him.

Also MHW did a huge number on my boy Barroth. While its like the third monster you fight in Tri in World it is a complete joke. Not tall enough to avoid hits, its mud is too easy to dodge, it does pathetic damage with all its attack and just sits there and takes it.

They also made Brachy easier in a way I can't describe but can feel. I guess if I was to describe it it doesn't blow up its slime as much.
I'd say its mostly that Brach's rage mode is less oppressive

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This week on Black Clover, cool stuff happens. It's actually going to be like that until the end of the arc. The anime did a surprisingly good job making something fairly interesting out of the slog that was the elf arc in the manga.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
A prince of provisions gif?!? Makes me feel ALIVE.

Charmy has some more great moments coming up.

Also the animation of everyone stuffing their face during this arc is pretty good.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying the demo for The Missing: J.J. Macfield & the Island of Memories seeing as it's on sale for $12 & heard good things about the story.

....the demo doesn't really teach you about its main mechanic of "hey, if you get hurt, you can use your body parts to solve puzzles" so I got stuck at one point thinking I did a puzzle wrong & needed to bring something with me despite not being able to go back. Also I don't like 2D style games where you can only use the analog stick, why is the D-pad not allowed?

Considering the warning you get when you start the game, I kinda wanna know what this story is, but so far, you're given nothing in terms of what the story is actually about aside from "hey it's gonna have some adult topics like sex & suicide." Maybe trying the other stages will clue me in?

foxuzamaki

Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up on dr stone and watched the season finale, really heartwarming episode.
Also shoutout to the switch being worth remembering thousands of years after its gone

Pascal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm trying the demo for The Missing: J.J. Macfield & the Island of Memories seeing as it's on sale for $12 & heard good things about the story.

....the demo doesn't really teach you about its main mechanic of "hey, if you get hurt, you can use your body parts to solve puzzles" so I got stuck at one point thinking I did a puzzle wrong & needed to bring something with me despite not being able to go back. Also I don't like 2D style games where you can only use the analog stick, why is the D-pad not allowed?

Considering the warning you get when you start the game, I kinda wanna know what this story is, but so far, you're given nothing in terms of what the story is actually about aside from "hey it's gonna have some adult topics like sex & suicide." Maybe trying the other stages will clue me in?
I need to play this. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Also shoutout to the switch being worth remembering thousands of years after its gone
Yeah that sounds about right.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I need to play this. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
The demo has 4 levels in it & I think the 3rd one was doing a better job of clicking with me. Probably because I was realizing it's okay to get hurt & was applying Wario Land 2/3 logic of "oh this will hurt me in a way that progresses the level". The 3rd level (& 4th but I barely started it before having to leave for work) also started having messages sent to your phone & yeah, those conversations are both funny & a good look into the character.

Though SHEEEESH you feel super awful making this girl do stuff like get caught on fire, break her neck by a wrecking ball which causes you to walk on the ceiling (because physics?) & having to get sliced up by these spiders with baby doll heads & cutting arms. It legit gets kinda disturbing at times the lengths you go to complete a puzzle. It really is Wario Land 2 or 3 but more puzzles & gruesome. Wario on fire is funny, but this girl on fire is horrifying.