• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Who would be the best Valentine Day Date: Nami, Hinata, or Orihime?

It's Valentine Day (I am also really bored!), so to celebrate let's bring in anime waifus in the mix! But I will only be focusing on these 3 series. Now I know some Might be thinking why Orihime is here...well as far as I know Kubo does think she's the heroine of Bleach. Though you can also...

Got really bored.
It took me so long to gather up a list of my waifu's that they closed it down lol. My waifu list has way too many women from mecha anime's.
tumblr_mz3rjqHhR71sfpykco1_400.gifv

Oct 25, 2017
X5ggk6P.png

Episode 185 "Bolt"
In this episode, Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Zonic discuss anime genetics, how siphons work, Dee Eye Ell, Demon Slayer jobbers, cakekaku, kitten magic, Brick Snake, and Naruto being just a battery.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:01:25 My Hero Academia
0:09:49 Dr. Stone
0:14:36 Sword Art Online: War of Underworld
0:26:15 Demon Slayer
0:30:56 Food Wars!
0:37:41 Black Clover
0:41:12 Jojo: Golden Wind
0:46:01 Naruto: Shippuden
0:50:48 Favorite Episodes / Sign Offs

Visit the website:

Subscribe in your favorite podcast app using this address:

MHA - surprised the discussion was so short. Sad the girls part was so short, here. Give them more love guys.

DS - sexy spider lady? really???Ill never understand people's tastes. In any case, give Zenitsu love and props. They didn't even ask him to come along. Also why no praise for Inosuke for his cool skill and acting cool-headed and listening to Tanjirou.

FW - Eizan voice isnt THAT bad lol.

BC -- Where the Luck x Magna fans at :(

Fun, didnt get the major joke cause sound issues. Send Zonic a new mic in 2020. Surely the ps4 headsets or what not could do the trick if you really wanna save a buck.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually more than 24 hours since the deadline is tomorrow at 11:59 PM

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a Sega Fanboy who the only thing Sonic I like is the Sonic Adventure 2 OST, so of course I'm in a sold out theater Friday night seeing this movie

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I spent my v-day building a model kit arcade cabinet & having to clean up after the movie crowd since I have to wait until tomorrow to go on my v-day date.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Where's the thread where I vote Shield hero 10 times for the worst anime ever

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't really see non-japanese kids movies anymore, but, uh, I thought Sonic was great. The kids all loved it, their parents seemed to tollerate it, and it was a ton of fun

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I actually watched Shield Hero today due to the Twitch marathon and being bored at work. It's well made for what it is, but surprisingly once its "gimmick" gets resolved, the show stops being remotely interesting. And whoo boy, that resolution. It's so... pathetically over the top and juvenile. Pathetically over the top can be used to describe a lot of the show to be honest. One way to make you like the main characters over everyone else is it to make nearly every other character either comically evil, comically gullible, or comically stupid. Or all the above. The part of the show I was dreading the most, the slavery aspect, could have been dropped from the series at episode 5, but they bring it back for such contrived reasons. Worst yet is that the slave trader is one of the few characters the MC trusts and gives regular business to, but there's an arc later that points out how horrible slavery is. It's very contradicting.

It's better than SAO from a writing standpoint, but that such a low bar that I'm not sure why I even mentioned that. Probably won't bother with a 2nd season though.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
There's something hilarious yet somewhat satisfying over the fact one of the better video game movies is turning up to be Sonic.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, not only got to take home the Sonic movie poster, but I see it was replaced by the MHA movie poster.

.....think I'm gonna have to fight some of the day crew employees to get that poster as well. Either way, just glad my location is finally getting these limited release movies.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I may just catch the new MHA movie before going on my cruise at the end of the month.

I also may catch Toonami for once.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
why is it that whenever i see a youtube video with 'honest opinion' in the title i get a chill down my spine and i'm pretty sure an angel just lost its halo

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
to answer your question about Boruto's name from the podcast CKOHLER most people assume that Boruto is named in honor of Neji since Neji means screw in japanese

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we were suppose to hate MHA because it was revealed someone's birthday coincidentally shares the same day as someone bad IRL.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic was such an awesome movie. And so cute. my fav chara got such an awesome movie.

And Tails. gimme a sequel now.

all the little kids shouting excitedly when he appeared. my heart.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
So the Sonic movie turned out alright in the end and kids seem to love it. I won't lie, that's pretty heartwarming. I love it when Sonic is good and people enjoy the good Sonic thing. I wish it happened more.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what?
I know about the China ban, but what's this now?
"Midoriya Izuku, Katsuki Bakugo, Endeavor, and Shigaraki Tomura have birthdays that correlate respectively to the establishment of the Japanese Communist Party, Adolf Hitler, World War II Japanese naval commander-in-chief Isoroku Yamamoto, and Imperial Japanese officer Kenji Doihara."

AKA "this series supports facism because birthdays are similar"

Oct 25, 2017
"Midoriya Izuku, Katsuki Bakugo, Endeavor, and Shigaraki Tomura have birthdays that correlate respectively to the establishment of the Japanese Communist Party, Adolf Hitler, World War II Japanese naval commander-in-chief Isoroku Yamamoto, and Imperial Japanese officer Kenji Doihara."

AKA "this series supports facism because birthdays are similar"

That's dumb.
Do people not know what coincidences are?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Bakugo and Deku would be a way better dynamic if Deku told him to fuck off every once in a while

Oct 25, 2017

TOM & SARA cameo at the awards.

Also, the English dub for Konosuba Season 2 is finally coming in 10 days. Hey DeMarco, get it on Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.