• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
The most enjoyable part of harem manga is not reading them, but checking in at the end when people lose their absolute minds. We never learn is wrapping up, and whooooooooo boy.

EQSRRH0-UUAAA5-B1.jpg
It works with non harem anime too

*Naruto and Bleach flashbacks*

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I guess you could say that

they never learn

....seriously, it's ALWAYS the main girl (usually the first to be introduced) who ends up with the MC, why would it be the 4th or 5th girl introduced to the series that doesn't get as much screen time?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Has there ever been a rom-com that had a completely out of left field pairing, i.e it wasn't the obvious "well this is the main girl who gets the most development & screen time, clearly it's her"

I remember people were somehow SHOCKED at the ending of Nisekoi. Like...no shit, with how much the plot got kickstarted around the two MCs, it was obvious from the start.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Has there ever been a rom-com that had a completely out of left field pairing, i.e it wasn't the obvious "well this is the main girl who gets the most development & screen time, clearly it's her"

I remember people were somehow SHOCKED at the ending of Nisekoi. Like...no shit, with how much the plot got kickstarted around the two MCs, it was obvious from the start.
Shuffle and The World God Only Knows come to mind. (if I'm recalling right with both I know I'm recalling right for the world god only knows)
The first isn't a good show the second is a solid series from about 15% in to finish :P
but alas the best parts of the world god only knows were never adapted into anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.