• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Naruto will outlive the next presidential term...think about that

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the recently released Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC....

....Guys, is Kingdom Hearts kinda silly?
I really wanna see what that secret final boss in the DLC is, but considering I'll get the DLC sometime in the future (I need to either rebuy a copy or just rent it when the DLC is on sale), I'm gonna resist the urge to spoil myself.

....but I always thought after the first game, the story got silly. Imagine playing 3 with only the knowledge of 1, 2, & Chain of Memories.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanna see what that secret final boss in the DLC is, but considering I'll get the DLC sometime in the future (I need to either rebuy a copy or just rent it when the DLC is on sale), I'm gonna resist the urge to spoil myself.

....but I always thought after the first game, the story got silly. Imagine playing 3 with only the knowledge of 1, 2, & Chain of Memories.
the game is 20$ new at gamestop right now

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
the game is 20$ new at gamestop right now
I think I've seen it go for $15. My friend wants to give the game another go, so what'll probably happen is one of us buys it then sells it for half the price.

I need to do the same for the Splatoon 2 DLC. I sold my copy long before it was announced, but I'm one of those weird people who prefers the single player over the multiplayer.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
c2a447f3c7f9ffd14e952b935aecf084b41be582.jpg

Why the fuck is a clip off a show that literally has "TV MA" in the thumbnail marked as a "video for kids"?

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
At first, I didn't like Noelle because she was pulling the usual shounen tsundere tropes but seeing Noelle's backstory with her miserable brother and sister. I decided to focus my antipathy towards Gauche and Rhya.

Oct 25, 2017

if this holds up then, er I guess its alright, but like
why

even as a hardcore Naruto fan, I found some of the Naruto movies felt like a waste of time and could have been better as random episodes or just skipped entirely

1. Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.
  2. Naruto the Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel.
  3. Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom.
  4. Naruto Shippuden the Movie.
  5. Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds
  6. Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
  7. Naruto Shippuden the Movie: The Lost Tower
  8. Naruto the Movie: Blood Prison
  9. Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie
  10. The Last: Naruto the Movie
  11. Boruto: Naruto the Movie
like maybe half were what i thought was necessary and amazing and the rest were meh are passable.

BLeach movies were at least all great since they fortunately were smart about not flooding the market with them.

1. Memories Of Nobody
  2. BLeach: Diamond Dust Rebellion
  3. BLeach: Fade to Black
  4. BLeach: Hell Verse
Maybe 1 could be skipped, but the rest were great.

HeroAca is also past its peak, so I cant help but wonder if they won't even make it to 10.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Annual MHA movies probably will end up poorly by the 5th one, but i'm fine to pay $15 to see an new one in a theater each year for the forseable future.

I'm like a few years too old to understand Johnny Test or why its apparently the worst. Can someone explain?
Its like a reverse Dexter's Lab, but generic and repetitive

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
Johnny Test is when you take the last two seasons of Dexter's Lab and continue to milk the horse as the horse is slowly dying, waiting for someone to finally put it out of its misery.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Johnny Test is when you take the last two seasons of Dexter's Lab and continue to milk the horse as the horse is slowly dying, waiting for someone to finally put it out of its misery.

Let's replace Dexter with twin mad scientists who both have a disturbing obsession with their crush and cause so much chaos to gain his attention.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It was one of those shows that did not know when to STFU & is just constant noise & sound effects. See also: Big Time Rush.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is an understatement, sadly.

...You know, I played Star Trek Online for a little bit like a year or two ago and keep meaning to get back but never get around to it. Just after I got my first new starship, too!
It is...sometimes theres a whip crack when a character looks at something too

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, crossing fingers here, but I may soon have more Saturdays to spend with you folk. I'm pumped to watch Toonami with all y'all.

Oct 25, 2017
full day of interviews + teaching demonstration is intense, but it was fun bonding with them over names, hobbies, and our dnd characters in addition to normal class stuff, hope they liked me

then got a phone interview with another school

i cant wait to anime again, stressful days

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Zonic

I'm watching Cautious hero why didn't you recommend this to me

This anime is too self aware "all these Japanese heroes look alike to me i can't pick one"

Status
Not open for further replies.