• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
don't worry guys....this episode doesn't actually blow serious chunks

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta leave after this, helping my friend out at work.

But all I'm missing is the 4th time I'm watching One Punch man.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
you guys said this episode doesn't look like dogshit for once so I'l stick around

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
The scene was blowing me away with it subverting expectations I had with how such a scene would play out in any other shounen. And people are saying it gets better? Impossible.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The scene was blowing me away with it subverting expectations I had with how such a scene would play out in any other shounen. And people are saying it gets better? Impossible.

It's funny cuz that scene got a chance to happen in the first place because it briefly subverted the expectation of thinking the King had already changed for the better earlier.

Excuse me

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
It gets so amazing on quite a few different levels. When people talk about Togashi being an amazing writer, this is generally what they're talking about.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's....SO CLOSE to being good animation, but there's just enough to hold it back from being truly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.