• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I like how Zenny is basically Toei's Ideal fan. "We don't need to see the action it's fun to just watch some parts! Which means animation isn't important kids!"

It's also amazing how much better the freeza VA is than in the original Z like I'm still appreciating how much better this is than what we had

Oct 25, 2017
Laser light show!

I like how Zenny is basically Toei's Ideal fan. "We don't need to see the action it's fun to just watch some parts! Which means animation isn't important kids!"

It's also amazing how much better the freeza VA is than in the original Z like I'm still appreciating how much better this is than what we had

Chris Ayres is a godsend compared to Linda Young.
She's not a bad actress but she was inappropriate as Frieza.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

You disrespecting linda young

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Yeah, it's very good
Always with these "fastest in the universe" types

Oh yeah. Prologue's a bit "rocky" but it gets damn good after that.
It will take about 7 episodes for Dr Stone to get good.
That's good to know, but I do wish Toonami would have more shows of the non-shounen variety.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm proud of Gohan, I hope I can continue to be so in the future

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Never understood the disappointment people had in gohan taking one of the strongest people in this tournament and with proper strats

Status
Not open for further replies.