• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
CGI Berserk can only be appreciated by those who love art in all of its many forms
lmyfjl.gif

That isn't true art.

If you want true art it's obviously
tumblr_p1n7yurhjp1t1jwipo1_1280.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Call me Mr. Blast From The Past because whatever cell tower is near my work is consistently not working with 4G, but as I've just discovered 3G still works "fine" (how did we live like this, images take sooooo long to load)

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
wasn't that long ago you couldn't use the internet on a phone without wi-fi

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK CLOVER CHARACTER OF THE DAY: Vanessa Enoteca

Vanessa, the Black Bull member who likes to get drunk and strip down to her underwear, though the lines of said underwear don't really match that with her regular clothes so I've always wondered if she changes into her party underwear beforehand. She was imprisoned by her mother who was trying to awaken her true magic power, and saved by Yami who she has quite the crush on. Her regular magic power is string based and her eventual awakened power is the red string of fate which manifests as a cat named Rouge. That cat has the power of fate realignment, aka the ability to do anything.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Dating can really suck....i've got nothing else to add.....

....also i might have to start working 6 days a week & still can't have saturday into sunday off again....

Edit: & now i just spent $75 to pre-order a metal slug book that won't arrive unti november to ease the pain

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Harley wanted to blow up a bridge just so she could blow off a math test

Oct 25, 2017
Stop trying to make Endeavor happen. Nobody likes him, not even his own son. Oh yeah he does have a fanbase in the anime. Aren't they law enforcement or some shit?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Endeavor has a long ass way to go before I can even remotely consider not saying: 'fuck Endeavor'

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK CLOVER CHARACTER OF THE DAY: Dominante Code

A witch from the forest of witches and the wife of Fanzell. They both escaped to the Clover Kingdom but got separated. She's an expert in magical artifacts and shows up in the series way before Fanzell does. They are reunited during the attack on the Forest of Witches and they end up taking in Mariella and the other Diamond Kingdom defectors. She's often depicted punching her near naked husband.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Ian to return to Steven Universe and die from drinking avacado soda again

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I gave in & started my trial of VRV.

1.) I wish I could custom sort my queue. At least I can go by newly added, but I like to have an order of "simulcast, want to watch, & seen but want tp show/recommend to my friend". Also slightly bummed my Crunchyroll queue didn't carry over, nor does my account connect with VRV, so no point in having the Crunchyroll apps anymore. I expected it wouldn't, plus all the shows are on VRV, so not that big of a deal.

Edit: you can only resort your watchlist via the site & not the app? Bleh.

2.) I know Zulux told me this, but why in the world did Hidive decide to make seasons for shows separate entries? That's rather annoying, especially when sometimes, the 2nd season might have a title making it be in a different section, i.e. the first letter of the title is different.

3.) Huh, Hidive actually has a decent selection for the most part. Not enough to warrant getting it by itself, but as a bundle with Crunchyroll, feels like I'm getting money's worth. Especially now that I can catch up with O Maidens on your Savage Season & Wasteful Days of Highschool Girls.

Last edited:

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
I think on Gumball's end, they left a little wiggle room stating that more seasons could be made if CN wants it to happen. But yeah, it's done for the foreseeable future.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
9P4Iot3.jpg

Episode 162 "Belieeeeeve Iiiiit!"
In this episode Grexeno, ckohler, B-Dubs and Imperial Bishop discuss final flash, nanomachines, Sputter, Goemon vs a smartphone, the Meat Master, Xerx's backstory, video game crunch, Naruto's German OP, eyeball stabbing and Bakugo's character growth.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:01:27 News (Starlight Brigade music video)
0:03:13 Dragonball Super
0:10:24 gen:LOCK Premier
0:23:34 Fire Force
0:29:32 Lupin Part 5
0:40:49 Food Wars!
0:49:28 Black Clover
0:54:25 Boruto
0:58:37 Naruto: Shippuden
1:03:31 Gundam: The Origin
1:06:39 My Hero Academia
1:10:02 MHA's replacement, DB Super and GT,
1:18:28 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So did you guys figure out a replacement for Google Hangouts for the podcast? I saw two test videos on Youtube, but no actual videos.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
We used Skype. The phone app, btw, is very obtuse.
Hmm, wonder if I can use their website. I'll figure something out, and I still have my laptop as a last resort. I'd just rather use my phone for the better mic & I've been really good with staying off my laptop to the point I only turn it on for Toonami reactions. & honestly, while I know it'll make posting pics & preparing posts in advance for shows I've seen a bit harder, I might try live posting from my phone this week just to say I've fully moved on from my laptop. Not in a "my phone is my new laptop" way, but in a "I've finally peeled myself away & showed I'm not glued to a screen 24/7" way.

Status
Not open for further replies.