• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK CLOVER CHARACTER OF THE DAY: En Ringard

The man, the myth, the absolute legend. The one who brought Bobobo back to the block. The eldest of 11 children this man can't help but to step in when someone is being bullied and put a stop to it with his proxy Mr. Mushroom. He's a master of mushroomancy and an absolute terror on the battlefield. From the first moment he steps on the stage he instantly became a top five Black Clover character yet for some reason he isn't even in the damn wikipedia article on Black Clover characters! For shame! The only reason he's here today is that he's taking the place of a spoiler character who won't even show up in the anime this year.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
just make sure to equip Lys with Nosferatu if you're gonna send her into danger

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
4a16e1b93f9852509997af78cd438838.gif

WideeyedFlakyArthropods-max-1mb.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
ya know

for being super powerful, strongest beings in the universe

their attacks sure do shit against the clothing being worn, which then begs the questions why not take said material of the armor & expand upon it or do research to find ways to make it better

which then raises the question, is the clothing the strongest thing in this series

Oct 25, 2017
Someone actually asked Oda a similar question way back in Volume 13 of One Piece.
He replied that if they fought naked, it would change the emphasis of the manga.

It's still a series for kids, gotta suspend your disbelief in some points.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
moar liek nami would be so op, her happiness punch would one hit ko 90% of the cast

also boa hancock would make men stone hard in two ways

Edit: in less groany ways I've been trying to deal with exercise burn-out & just not feeling good overall, Hat In Time has been a fun trip experiencing a GCN/PS2 era 3D platformer....despite having some of its same issues like the lack of a map for some bigger, confusing areas & the camera either being too close or way too zoomed out at times. Not to mention being too dark at times for certain locations.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
if soma's cooking can destroy clothing, yet jiren's attacks can't

does that mean soma's food is technically stronger than jiren

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't the exploding clothes in Soma imaginary?
Also I'll remind you that Goku has lost his shirt many times in a fight

Oct 25, 2017
I was browsing Netflix and sat down and watched Megamind, and it was surprisingly good. It's not the Incredibles tier or anything, but it was pretty funny, and I liked how the main villain was basically an incel that got super-human powers.

Megamind was made in 2010 so in a way it was sort of ahead of its time.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
*tries to think of a way to bribe myself onto the podcast for the last episode of Super*

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, its hard to believe we're in the endgame for DBS. It feels like it started just yesterday...

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
wow we spent a long damn time talking about the promised neverland in that podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.