• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would Sayla even do in Zeta outside of die like every other woman in that show did? Kamille was a good kid, just got wrapped up in a war he probably wouldn't have been in if he stayed his ass in that karate class.

More so be there for Char and there dynamic, her helping her brother get better which was part of her drive in Gundam and steer him towards a better path.

if nothing else if she couldn't have succeed it would have been top drama/melodrama that Saga of Gundam is filled with.

Kamille would have left at some point just due to how frustrated he was in the situation, I could see him joining the war but never meeting his mentor Char and Emma (who got ti the roughest in terms of death in Zeta)

Oct 25, 2017
And just binged the first five Origin episodes on the official [as] site, and am now caught up for next week. They get an actual good UC series, and then they decide to stick it in a death slot from the very beginning.
A lot of UC Gundam shows aren't bad, they just seem bad because they act like you saw the prior shows and don't explain certain things.
More so be there for Char and there dynamic, her helping her brother get better which was part of her drive in Gundam and steer him towards a better path.

if nothing else if she couldn't have succeed it would have been top drama/melodrama that Saga of Gundam is filled with.

Kamille would have left at some point just due to how frustrated he was in the situation, I could see him joining the war but never meeting his mentor Char and Emma (who got ti the roughest in terms of death in Zeta)
A whole ship risked its crew to save Emma only for that to go down and for her to die any way. Poor girl got Yazan'd. There was no saving Char even with Sayla in my opinion. Dude was so lost and just kept getting worse.

Unicorn just doesn't work as a show its better as the OVAs (also doesn't help it relies on massive Universal Century Timeline knowledge from all three UC shows and CCA)

Origins is great introduction to Gundam where you really don't need to know greater UC stuff to understand whats happening besides getting winks and nods

Oct 25, 2017
Unicorn just doesn't work as a show its better as the OVAs (also doesn't help it relies on massive Universal Century Timeline knowledge from all three UC shows and CCA)

Origins is great introduction to Gundam where you really don't need to know greater UC stuff to understand whats happening besides getting winks and nods
If you never saw ZZ Gundam you're going to have a bad time with Unicorn.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
for the empire!

Bernie used ultra instinct to defeat Felix Uchiha's sharingan and I am very proud of her

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
what's going on in here?
giphy.gif

and why aren't more people in the infinity train thread from here :P

Oct 25, 2017
One of these days they're going to remake the GBA Fire Emblem games and that's when I'll truly be able to say I'm old.

Also, I fucking forgot that enemy reinforcements move on the same turn as they appear in FE6. That's real neat.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
ya know

for being super powerful, strongest beings in the universe

their attacks sure do shit against the clothing being worn, which then begs the questions why not take said material of the armor & expand upon it or do research to find ways to make it better

which then raises the question, is the clothing the strongest thing in this series
The Ki coats the body like armor or something.

That has always been my headcannon of how DBZ durability works.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
everything in dragon ball is about how much energy ya got and how well you can control it

Oct 25, 2017
Add me to the list of august bdays for the third day in a row *insert obligatory bday picture*

spending the day at a work workshop and building gundam with a friend afterwards

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I've been meaning to watch Infinity Train but I'm too busy to deal with pretty much any new media aside from Toonami stuff at the moment.

Heard great things though.
It's basically just the length of a movie to commit to.
Or 10 minutes a day for a little over a week to watch :P

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
black clover isn't ending in the manga either as some people predicted since they already got a next arc hook in place lol

Oct 25, 2017
why would people have thought the manga would have ended when no one has ever been Wizard king, made Hokage, or found the One Piece, or got all fired up, before chapter 400???

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Yeah I dunno why people thought the BC manga or anime would be ending soon. The anime continues to do very well on streaming platforms, the manga continues to do well enough in the jump toc and in volume sales, and there are plenty of story hooks that haven't even been touched on like the other kingdoms.

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
The lack of a new Splinter Cell is really odd but if they're just waiting for new consoles I can understand that.

But if they just let it slip away/mobile port/???

Like no idea, they had the best possible timing with MGS closing down (and that great nod in the Wildlands DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.