Toonami |JulAug19| I don’t care how many naked breasts there are, that chicken is much more exciting

Oct 25, 2017
Having 100%'d Symphony of the Night right before work yesterday, I feel like it suffers the same unique problem I have with Skies of Arcadia. Both are games I appreciate & understand why they have following, but I feel like I waited way too long to actually play them, thus I think I built up a bit too high expectations due to their legacies, not to mention I have waaay more games to compare them to, thus making some of their flaws stand out a bit more. Had I played them when I was younger, I think they would've had more impact on me in terms of overall enjoyment, but at the very least, I can still respect them knowing what they've done & knowing a younger me would've still really liked it.

...anyone else feel that way for certain games, movies, shows, etc.?
Any Star Wars movie that’s not Empire Strikes back.

Grexeno

Oct 25, 2017
They announced that it's shortening to 11-3:30, that Super is at 11, and Gundam is at 1. You pretty much can determine the whole schedule from that.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
My Youtube recommendations usually-"SJW ruin another game! #GoWokeGoBroke" or some other variant of nonsense.

My Youtube recommendations lately-

Well...it's an improvement?

Oct 25, 2017
My Youtube recommendations usually-"SJW ruin another game! #GoWokeGoBroke" or some other variant of nonsense.

My Youtube recommendations lately-

Well...it's an improvement?
I'll be honest I have no idea how everyone here seems to get those "SJWs are the worst" videos. I never get them.

Is Thundercats Roar still going to happen? I expect alot of people to start looking more fondly on this show again once it comes out.
Yeah whatever happened to that? They said 2019, but we're over halfway into the year and... nothing. Not even a preview.
Well, SDCC is soon. Perhaps something there?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I want three houses to have an ending where you just give everyone detention and make them write on blackboards for hours

BassForever

Oct 25, 2017
CT
Nintendo didn't realize what they were doing with the Mario Maker series.

They didn't count on Satan making courses.
At least this level is short, I got baited into play a level that took nearly the whole 500 seconds where you had to hold a shell while you slowly went down donut blocks and skull platforms on track, only to get to an ending where you had to make a tight gap jump through invisible spikes that you could only discover via trial and error.