• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Stone will probably replace gen lock or something

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Guys I think Funimation is gonna pull all their dubs off Toonami.
Totally confirmed now, Toonami is DOOMED
Good get.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm pretty sure that DeMarco wouldn't just up and go 'fuck you' to Funimation when they've basically been best anime buds for the past 20+ years

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Talk about horrible timing

Also is that show even going to be back on the air for Toonami?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also, if you were thinking the Mystery show was Fire Force, it's probably not that, as it's probably going to go away for a few weeks

completely understandable, but I don't Fire Force was going to the block, that was their big get for simuldub.

Mystery show is going to be ping pong, they just have to work out the rights for that one christmas song
Speaking of Fire Force

It was a 50/50 tossup between this and Dr. Stone really

Lmao

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ugT1NeP.jpg

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
so from what I hear that character's gimmick...is she's constantly getting into situations where she's accidentally stripped or sexually harassed

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
avatars-000007268507-exhb7i-t500x500.jpg

me when I see the huge gozongas on those anime owmen, i mean gosh darn, the huge bagonongs on those chicks, did you see the absolute massive mazingers on those anime ladies. amirite fellow gentlman gamers

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but we live in the brave new world where we are going to be watching children have orgasms, and when I say "I thought that Ending was cute", someone will reply to me "they edited out the half of the ED where the children were all naked" in Food Wars
You know, sometimes I wonder if I was too hasty when I dropped Food Wars 3 minutes into the first episode.

Not anymore, though.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
personally i'm glad all the dumb uncle phil face posts got left behind at the other place

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fire Force reminds me of black clover in the sense that I watched the first episode and found it really mediocre and dull looking which means it will have really high ratings

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Hah, so it did turn out to be Fire Force. I almost started watching that, but glad I waited.

Fire force has some questionable fan service
Even To-Love-Ru is questioning the physics & accidents being performed. But at least that was a rom-com first, so that has an excuse.

This almost feels like the mangaka reeaaalllyyyy had to hold himself when drawing Soul Eater & Not, then the leash was taken off & this is what happens.

|OT| Through the Fire Force & Flames

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
"Guys, you don't understand. Funimation is in a lot of trouble with Sony/Toei.

...Yeah, Vic's lawyers told me so....

....Yeah, he asked for more money. What does that have to do with anything?"

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Soul Eater was pretty wholesome and there wasn't much fanservice that I can remember,

Well hopefully the anime tones down that shit at least a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.