• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember being extremely hyped by the premise of Dimension W for some reason, and then crushingly disappointed by the show by the end. That's about it.

In other "remembering things that existed" news, a couple days ago I remembered that Blue Exorcist was a thing. They tried to make Satan the good guy at the end randomly, didn't they?
Only thing I remember about Blue Exorcist is that they went with an anime original ending, but when the second season happened and it followed the manga, the second season just acted as if the anime original ending never happened. A good example of not thinking far ahead.

Also I remember that the movie is apparently surprisingly good for a shounen franchise film.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
PDL is good. This comic especially. There are like 4 punchlines.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Outlast 2 is the worst game I've played the past couple of years.

The first game certainly wasn't high art, but it felt directed, like a good b horror flick. (Maybe one you're not particularly proud of liking tho.)

Outlast 2 just....whew.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
BLACK CLOVER CHARACTER OF THE DAY: Xerx Lugner

The real Xerx Lugner this time. Vice Captain of the Purple Orcas so you immediately know he's a piece of shit. Known as the Saint of Pure Ice he's a dick to all the common folk and was going to stone cold murder an old lady (surprisingly not the Blizzard King this time) before the other Xerx found him and stole his robe. Probably pants him and stole his lunch money as well.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Today's the day Today's a new day, you don't stop you proceed

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
lOt3m6W.jpg

Episode 159 "Gordon's Best Day"
In this episode Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler and Seda discuss Piccolo jobbing, counting titans, Alicization's finale and review, SAO's re-ranking, Emi's plan, God Tongue, Gordon's subtitles, daddy Orochimaru, sleeping in the nude, and All Might's eyes.

Audio:

Timecodes:
0:00:35 News (Double AoT, unannounced show incoming)
0:16:28 Dragonball Super
0:19:27 Attack on Titan
0:40:43 Sword Art Online: Alicization Finale
0:53:24 Sword Art Online: Alicization Review
1:05:17 Sword Art Online Series Re-ranking
1:20:15 Lupin Part 5
1:26:42 Food Wars!
1:35:35 Black Clover
1:39:06 Boruto
(Shippuden flashback episode skipped)
1:43:51 Gundam: The Origin
1:48:29 My Hero Academia
1:53:12 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:

Comments on the Podcast:
  • Well you were right, the new show was something obvious you didn't think of :P
  • Yeah I agree, these Universe 4 fighters really needed to be used earlier in the ToP
  • Attack on Titan is confusing >_<
  • I dunno why but Seda saying "Lolibraian" over and over again is hilarious
  • SAO placement seems fine
  • These valley-girl impressions >_<
  • I've kind of just not been paying attention to Shippuden. Are they literally just replaying Classic Naruto episodes? How long is this going to go on for?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Comments on the Podcast:
  • Well you were right, the new show was something obvious you didn't think of :P
  • Yeah I agree, these Universe 4 fighters really needed to be used earlier in the ToP
  • Attack on Titan is confusing >_<
  • I dunno why but Seda saying "Lolibraian" over and over again is hilarious
  • SAO placement seems fine
  • These valley-girl impressions >_<
  • I've kind of just not been paying attention to Shippuden. Are they literally just replaying Classic Naruto episodes? How long is this going to go on for?
Valley Girl is hard to maintain

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, I got a couple of questions. Is Fire Force any good? From they way you guys talked it's kinda fanservicey, why didn't they bump up Lupin and pair Fire Force with Food Wars?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I got a couple of questions. Is Fire Force any good? From they way you guys talked it's kinda fanservicey, why didn't they bump up Lupin and pair Fire Force with Food Wars?
probably because A. It's more traditional Shonen action than Food Wars, and B. It's by the creator of Soul Eater

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
I read the first volume of the manga...was not impressed. The main lead is missing something to make him interesting imo. He's stuck between generic nice guy hero and delinquent it seems. I watched the first two episodes of the anime...and feel the same. shit is pretty as fuck tho. Humor timing felt off tho.

will be a fine group watch for the animation alone...hopefully when the real plot hits, it takes off. But yeah that fanservice is something else...and I generally don't mind it but geeeeze

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's Lupin one off is a throwback to the goofier days of the series.

The "Smart Safe" has come to the Greater Tokyo Bank. Created by the Hirameki brothers, a pair of inventors, it's a safe that analyzes the "brain power" of anyone that tries to open it. Not only that, but unless the brain power reads as 0, it won't open under any circumstances. Lupin is goaded by Fujiko and Jigen to try and crack the technological wonder, but his brain power is rated at 300! What can he do against this peculiarly secure safe?

We gotta make Lupin dumb everyone!

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Pops is one step behind Lupin after Lupin does some incredible stunts each and every time.

He'd probably be the world's best detective if he had any other beat.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Pops is one step behind Lupin after Lupin does some incredible stunts each and every time.

He'd probably be the world's best detective if he had any other beat.
He was a narcotics detective for a day before taking down silk road and getting promoted.

Pops can do anything but catch Lupin.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that I keep forgetting SDCC is going on right now, despite seeing a ton of posts on Twitter about it? Probably doesn't help I'm not expecting any game, anime, or Toonami news this year paired with try to stay offline more often.

I'm going to use Phil as my go to mocking gif whenever anything lewd happens.

Checks that the schedule has Fire Force and Food Wars.

Approximately fifty times every Sunday morning.
So.....Fanservice Force counting gag to go with Foodgasm counting gag?

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird that I keep forgetting SDCC is going on right now, despite seeing a ton of posts on Twitter about it? Probably doesn't help I'm not expecting any game, anime, or Toonami news this year paired with try to stay offline more often.

So.....Fanservice Force counting gag to go with Foodgasm counting gag?

I think so.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
That trailer for His Dark Materials sure doesn't want you to know the animals talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.