• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
While it isn't Toonami related, it is adult swim related and also anime related: Christy Karacas of Ballmastrz 9009 took over Titmouse's Twitter account 24 hours ago in time for the new episodes of his show. People were asking him various questions about the show.

It shows the guy really likes anime and the many inspirations from various anime had on his show. You can especially see the influence a certain well known anime movie had on Episode 8 of the show, for example.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While it isn't Toonami related, it is adult swim related and also anime related: Christy Karacas of Ballmastrz 9009 took over Titmouse's Twitter account 24 hours ago in time for the new episodes of his show. People were asking him various questions about the show.

It shows the guy really likes anime and the many inspirations from various anime had on his show. You can especially see the influence a certain well known anime movie had on Episode 8 of the show, for example.

Ball Masterz is a far better attempt at American anime than something like Neo Yokio ever came close to.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Ball Masterz is a far better attempt at American anime than something like Neo Yokio ever came close to.

To be fair, the Titmouse people obviously care and are trying to make something good. The Neo Yokio people didn't care at all.

As an aside, I am curious if any of the big ani-tubers are going to talk about Ballmasters

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i am currently in tampa florida and will be going to bush gardens tomorrow

Oct 25, 2017
|OT| Plus Dub-Tra!
|OT| Plus Ultra (Muh Dick)
|OT| Now With More Deku (Not That Deku)
|OT| Gaze Upon His Glory and Despair
|OT| Feed the King
|OT| The Ants Go Marching
|OT| HAHAHAHAHA BLACK CLOVER GOT FUCKED!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
|OT| Plus Ultra Combo
|OT| We Need a Hero...& We Got One
|OT| Hero Class is Now in Session
|OT| Sponsored by D'Arbys

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
if i pick a title i make up myself and it sucks will you be upset with me

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I declare this thread....OPEN!

No wait, the other thing. Closed, this thread is closed.

Right, now who do I see about my check?

Status
Not open for further replies.