• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

New webcast every Friday at ~8:00pm

Toonami.com
Toonami Facebook
Toonami Tumblr
Toonami Simulcast

CFuJ1vO.png

WXFpUbf.png

N32nb0P.png

b8KZ6Pg.png

q8ll9GI.png

k3f4PNJ.png

yZFmgz4.png
[/URL]

K1KPxCc.png
[/URL]

CFuJ1vO.png

CfpKSt9.png

CFuJ1vO.png

Show end dates. Through currently announced episodes. Does not account for unannounced marathons, etc.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (Season 2): April 28
FLCL Classic: May 19
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig: May 19
Dragonball Z Kai: The Final Chapters: June 16
FLCL Progressive: July 7
Space Dandy (rerun): July 28
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders: August 4
Cowboy Bebop: September 29
Black Clover: December 1
Hunter x Hunter: May 18, 2019
My Hero Academia: July 13, 2019
Dragon Ball Super: August 17, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: January 20, 2024

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9|
|Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14||May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14|
|Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15||Aug15||Sep15||Oct15||NovDec15|
|Jan16||Feb16||Mar16||Apr16||May16||JunJul16||AugSep16||OctNovDec16|
|JanFeb17||MarApr17||MayJun17||JulAug17||SepOct17||NovDec17||JanFeb18|

Last edited:

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what will replace Outlaw Star, and then Beebop? More 90's anime?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Seda are you caught up?

Should we instigate a bullying policy to help you catch up?

Is bullying the answer?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we can go right into Part 4 when Stardust Crusaders ends.

Probably won't tho. Jojo might be replaced by the new season of Tokyo Ghoul or something like that.

It's okay.

We deserve it.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Honestly, timing of it all, I won't be surprised if they go straight into Part IV.

Part 3 is ending in August (when you count the likely marathons), that would give Viz the opportunity to preview the dub for Diamond is Unbreakable at Anime Expo just like they did last year for Stardust Crusaders.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
MVeUhxF.jpg

i find it a little hard to believe gohan wouldn't ask trunks why he came back

Last edited:

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
The next episode of Outlaw Star has an amazing moment with the Ctarl-Ctarl empire if I remember right.

So the Ctarl-Ctarl empire just tries to fly into the Layline on pure gusto...
MVeUhxF.jpg

i find it a little hard to believe gohan wouldn't ask trunks why he came back

Ehh, Gohan is fully absorbed into his dad duties.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
how is supreme kai not aware of dragon balls

gifv3osu.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So the Super Buu vs Gohan matchup is actually a little better than I remember or expected. As in mixing up energy attacks and more overdone martial art type moves that aren't just flurries of punches. But it's kinda silly when one participant got their power through a magic kai dance, the other got their power through absorbing someone who got their power through another magic dance. Like nobody is performing on their own actual merits.

also lol tien

also does Goku use 'Destructo Disc' anywhere else?

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
remind me, was tien's uh appearance in the Buu arc cut out of the original Toonami airing of Dragon Ball Z entirely, due to Mr. Satan's handgun? I don't remember how they worked around it.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
remind me, was tien's uh appearance in the Buu arc cut out of the original Toonami airing of Dragon Ball Z entirely, due to Mr. Satan's handgun? I don't remember how they worked around it.
No he was there. I don't think they cared about the gun since it didn't do shit.

Oct 25, 2017
*marks territory* New thread.

Tien was definitely in the original Toonami airing.
I don't think guns were a huge issue, they still showed those assholes shooting the dog. Albeit not as graphically.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I guess fishing is popular in Japan considering every jrpg I played has a fishing minigame

or it's the easiest minigame to add for "variety"

gamerguy2002

Oct 25, 2017
Glendale, arizona
I remember, nah they didn't cut the guns, mainly due to it not being human-on-human violence but also it didn't do anything.

All I wanted to do was fish, stupid bagel. :(

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Gohan basically being handed his powerup is really silly. Not that Dragon Ball had never done that before, but I think it's worse here, because it's the very last and best powerup he gets in the entire series. It's the single best non-fusion powerup in Z, and he got it by sitting down for a day.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention it's the SECOND time he's had his potential unlocked. How the hell does the work?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Gohan basically being handed his powerup is really silly. Not that Dragon Ball had never done that before, but I think it's worse here, because it's the very last and best powerup he gets in the entire series. It's the single best non-fusion powerup in Z, and he got it by sitting down for a day.
It feels worse because he got done so dirty after it happened. He's easily the strongest character in the universe at this point and Toriyama just goes "Nope, Goku gotta win this one."

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Zonic : "Why don't they get everyone to sit on their ass in front of Elder Kai and become overpowered...or why don't they wish on the dragon balls to unlock their potential"

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Not to mention it's the SECOND time he's has his potential unlocked. How the hell does the work?
incoming bullshit answer: it's his potential at that point because he's still young the older he is the higher potential he has because his body gets stronger as he ages

Like Gon when he unlocked his potential he didn't become the stronger version of his current age but to his prime of his life

HANDWAVE or Toriyama

Status
Not open for further replies.